iLogos Game Studios provides solutions for mobile game developers no matter how challenging the project or task is. We’ve been around since 2006 and in that time frame we have successfully completed 400+ projects and have become a partner of choice for EA, Sony, Disney, Rovio, Ubisoft, and many other companies.
Our #ilogos_team unites professionals that love, live and breathe games we dare say. This is a place where you’ll find freedom of action and where bureaucracy and micromanagement are unheard of. Now we are growing rapidly and looking for professionals to join the team.
● Make your personal contribution to the games millions of people are playing;
● Develop yourself professionally in an atmosphere of trust and support that feels more like a family;
● Work remotely from anywhere in the world on your own schedule;
● Get your support from the teammates and the company.
Main task pool to the project:●
Work on the current and new functionality of the game being developed;●
UI rendering based on the provided guidelines, sources of other screens, wireframes and documentation;●
Designing interfaces for new functionality based on the UX bible project;●
Drawing icons (stylized cartoons and flat);●
Preparing the UI for integration into the engine using Figma;●
Communication mainly in writing (via Slack), daily general calls with the team (10-15 minutes);●
Sometimes participation in meetings with clients.
Skills you need to perform the tasks efficiently:●
Experience in designing and drawing user interfaces, creating icons, stylized illustrations, game assets;●
Understanding art styles in general terms and styles of mobile and PC games;●
Accuracy and attentiveness;●
Ability to draw by hand;●
Knowledge of technical requirements for graphics, responsive layout and cutting;●
Knowledge of basic tools for working with graphics (Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma); ●
Portfolio with stylized works;●
Written English, spoken — will be a plus.
What we offer:
Our people are what we value the most at iLogos. We treat everyone with respect no matter where you are from or what you believe in. If you share our values which are Mastery, Maturity, Trust & Care, and Positive Mindset — we are a perfect match for each other! Join #ilogos_team and we guarantee you an opportunity for growth, support, an atmosphere of trust and care that feels more like a family. And as well:
● Work remotely from anywhere in the world;
● Flexible working hours;
● 20 paid vacation days;
● 10 paid sick leave days;
● Offices locations in Kyiv and Kharkiv;
● Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
● Corporate English classes;
● Courses, workshops, training, and conferences reimbursement;
● Corporate events, team buildings, gifts, and more other benefits :)