iLogos Game Studios provides solutions for mobile game developers no matter how challenging the project or task is. We’ve been around since 2006 and in that time frame we have successfully completed 400+ projects and have become a partner of choice for EA, Sony, Disney, Rovio, Ubisoft, and many other companies.
Our #ilogos_team unites professionals that love, live and breathe games we dare say. This is a place where you’ll find freedom of action and where bureaucracy and micromanagement are unheard of. Now we are growing rapidly and looking for professionals to join the team.
● Make your personal contribution to the games millions of people are playing;
● Develop yourself professionally in an atmosphere of trust and support that feels more like a family;
● Work remotely from anywhere in the world on your own schedule;
● Get your support from the teammates and the company.
Main task pool:
• Selection of the optimal sources for the search for candidates;
• Active sourcing of candidates and ensuring the flow of resume / portfolio of candidates;
• Evaluation of resume / portfolio of candidates for key requirements;
• Ability to build relationships with candidates, keep in touch with potential candidates;
• Working with the internal database of candidates (maintaining and filling the database);
• Collection and preparation of various analytics;
• Working with internal company documentation.
Skills you need to perform the tasks efficiently:●
At least 1 year of experience in sourcing / recruiting in gamedev, IT companies;●
Knowledge of the main channels and tools for finding candidates;●
Focus on results, ability to work and learn at a fast pace;●
Possession of direct search techniques;●
Competent speech, skills in negotiating with candidates and working with an objection;●
Attention to detail;●
Experience in working with documents.●
English from Intermediate and above.
What we offer:
Our people are what we value the most at iLogos. We treat everyone with respect no matter where you are from or what you believe in. If you share our values which are Mastery, Maturity, Trust & Care, and Positive Mindset — we are a perfect match for each other! Join #ilogos_team and we guarantee you an opportunity for growth, support, an atmosphere of trust and care that feels more like a family.
And as well:
● Work remotely from anywhere in the world;
● Flexible working hours;
● 20 paid vacation days;
● 10 paid sick leave days;
● Offices locations in Kyiv and Kharkiv;
● Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
● Corporate English classes;
● Courses, workshops, training, and conferences reimbursement;
● Corporate events, team buildings, gifts, and more other benefits :)