Киев, Харьков, удаленно
Requirements:● Strong knowledge of the principles of computer graphics;
● Experience with Unity3d (at least 3 years);
● Proficiency in 2D editors at a level sufficient for analyzing and parsing assets, before integrating into Unity. (photoshop);
● Knowledge of CG / HLSL shader programming languages.
Will be a plus:● C # programming experience (at least 1 year);
● Knowledge of OpenGL;
● Portfolio of effects (implemented projects);
● Possession of graphic editors and editors for creating visual effects (Photoshop, Adobe After Effect, Spine).
Responsibilities:● Integration of 2D graphics, Spine animations, Unity animations;
● Testing graphics in the engine;
● Graphics optimization — visual component, integration into the engine;
● Creation of visual effects in Unity.
● Creation of animations closely related to game functionality.
● Working with artists and animators to develop optimal solutions for integrating graphics into the engine;
● Profiling of the project, finding bottlenecks in graphics performance, their optimization;
● Optimization of resources in projects;
● Working closely with other artists, programmers and game designers;
● Assembly of UI windows.
We offer: ● Flexible schedule;
● Ability to work completely remotely from anywhere in the world;
● Corporate English courses;
● Paid vacation + 10 sick leave;
● Possibility of rotation between offices (Kyiv, Kharkiv);
● Accounting support and full payment of taxes by the company;
● Partial compensation for courses, tech-talk, training, and conferences;
● Work in a cool large-scale team;
● Comfortable office in the city center and goodies;
● Unforgettable teambuildings and corporate events :)