• UE4 experience 5+ years;
• Game development experience 5+ years;
• Spoken and written English (B2+);
• Ability to write efficient, clear, and well-documented code;
• Ability to design and build mobile user interfaces;
• Understanding of networking, client-server, and game servers;
• Ability to reliably estimate units of work at the project, feature, and task levels;
• Ability to work independently in an agile team.
• Flexible schedule;
• Ability to work completely remotely from anywhere in the world;
• Corporate English courses;
• Paid vacation 18 working days + 10 sick leave;
• Possibility of rotation between offices (Kiev, Kharkov);
• Accounting support and full payment of taxes by the company;
• Partial compensation for courses, tech-talk, trainings and conferences;
• Work in a cool large-scale team;
• Comfortable office in the city center and goodies;
• Unforgettable teambuilding and corporate events :)
iLogos is a leading, independent game production company in Europe that brings game ideas to life. Our highly experienced team implements the most creative projects and collaborates with the legends of the game industry: Electronic Arts, Wargaming, Wooga, Disney, Ubisoft, Playrix, Rovio, Paradox, and many others.
More than 400 projects completed to date, totaling around 200 million players. We continually develop our skills further, exchange experiences, and master new technologies. We also visit all the gaming conferences and have fun! Become a part of the iLogos team! We are waiting for you in Kiev and Kharkov. Remote job is also possible.