We are looking for Full Stack Super Heroe Engineer to develop a platform that can automatically rump-up websites on the operators’ side (operator in different regions that accept regular bets).
The primary purpose of this project is to shorten the effort and time needed for configuration of a brand new operator in our system.
• 5+ years of .NET development experience with enterprise level applications.
• Expert knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and design patterns.
• Expert knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0/4.5 Framework and above, including Visual Studio 2012/2015/2017, C#.NET, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC 4/5+, ASMX, WCF, Web Services, and Web API.
• In-depth knowledge of N-Tier architectures, scalability, integration issues and an understanding of service-oriented and microservices architecture.
• In-depth knowledge SQL Server 2008/2012 and above, PgSQL.
• Knowledge of ORMs — EntityFramework, Dapper is a big plus.
— Knowledge of NoSQL databases is considered a big plus.
• React.js, Angular.js is considered a big plus, preferably React.js.
• Develop the platform from scratch.
• Develop highly scalable web applications with a focus on usability and performance.
• Develop features from A-to-Z from DB level to FE Visualisation.
• Flexible working hours.
• 20 working-days paid vacations and sick leaves.
• Professional development.
• Free English classes to maintain your level.
• Centrally located office.
• Coffee, tea, fruits, etc.
• Fun zones.
• Corporate parties.