• High level of written and spoken English
• Technical orientation
• Strong communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Organized, methodical, and efficient
• Professional development;
• Free English classes to maintain your level;
• Centrally located office;
• 20 working-days paid vacations and sick leaves;
• Happy hours.
• Communicate with foreign customers via internal platforms
• Search information using the foreign sources
• Add information to the map and DB
• Review, organize and prioritize information and requests according to internally defined processes
We are looking for an English-speaking person to join our project — one of the largest community-based traffic & navigation app in the world!
By connecting drivers, we help people to create local driving communities that work together and improve the quality of everyone’s daily driving. That means helping them to avoid the frustration of sitting in traffic, cluing them into a police trap or shaving five minutes off of their regular commute by showing them new routes they never even knew about.