● excellent communication and organizational skills;
● previous experience on this position;
● active life position;
● fluent English speaking skills;
● computer proficiency (experienced user);
● analytical and problem solving skills;
● attention to detail and high level of accuracy;
● stress management skills.
● paid 20-day vacation and sick leaves;
● “white” salary;
● English native-speaker club;
● friendly colleagues and admirable chief;
● centrally located offices.
● organizing and supervising all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office;
● registration of incoming and outgoing documents, controlling of business correspondence, translation of documents;
● reception and forwarding of incoming calls;
● monitoring of working time;
● performing administrative orders, assistance in organizing of corporate events;
● reception of visitors, organization of business meetings, events and negotiations.
We’re looking for ambitious, flexible and positive person to be the best office manager we ever had:)
This position includes not only work with papers and calls. We want you to provide good organizational skills and ability for successful communication with people working in IT-sphere.