● 3 years of experience with Linux\Windows administration
● Experience of supporting web based environment with huge traffic
● Understanding or designing complex system architecture
● Knowledge of automation tools
● Experience in AWS
● Expertise in server-based network services
● Expertise in analyzing and troubleshooting distributed systems and application software.
● Strong scripting skills
● Good communication skills and high English level(Upper-intermediate)
● Basic scripting proficiency in Unix/Linux environments.
● Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux environments.
● Familiarity with MacOS environment as your future working environment
● Basic familiarity with Internet and network protocols
● Basic experience in code writing.
● Flexible working hours;
● 20 working-days paid vacations and sick leaves;
● Insurance program;
● Professional development;
● Agile training and certification;
● Free English classes to maintain your level;
● Centrally located office.
We are looking for experienced DevOps engineer, who will become a part of our fruitful team.
Ignite outsourcing is working with our client, who specializes on Video industry and make a unique platform, which provides companies with advanced video management, solutions and different tools.