● Qt GUI, Qt signals/slots;
● Being strong in multithreading (there’s own crossplatform lib);
● Networking: services/desktop apps/cloud communication;
● C++98, moving to C+11;
● Experience in writing crossplatform code for Windows & Mac OS;
● Experience in driver writing is a huge plus;
● Exerience in PDF processing is a big plus;
● Having a solid mathematical background is required to be able to improve existing processing algorithms;
● Experience in creating a daemon under linux is a plus;
● Experience with Amazon Web Services/Messaging Queues is a plus;
● Feeling comfortable with MSVS different versions and xCode.
● Extensive usage of git & Sourcetree;
● Jira, Slack
● English at least Intermediate level
● Flexible working hours;
● 20 working-days paid vacations and sick leaves;
● Insurance program;professional development;
● Agile training and certification;
● Free English classes;
● Centrally located offices.
This C++ Developer role will suit a problem solver who enjoys the challenge of developing elegant solutions to complex problems and is keen to keep up to date with new and emerging technologies and able to incorporate them into real world applications.
You will deliver complex solutions to business problems working across the full development lifecycle from requirements gathering through to delivery, with the opportunity to take ownership of projects from day one. The products you develop will be used by printing companies all over the world especially in Northern America, Europe and Asia.
Our Customer provides innovative technology for the processing of digital color information for publishing to any media that requires accurate graphic production, automation and color output.
His main product provides a complete workflow solution for Large Format Printers, used to produce banners, signage and super-wide printing.