• Deep inside Operating system kernels, device drivers, board support packages,
• Deep inside Linux (The person should know anything about the internal mechanism and should have already written device drivers),
• Android architecture knowledge is a strong bonus
• ARM architecture
• Experience in developing Android middleware and applications (in Java) is a bonus.
• Experience in OpenGL internal Mechanism is a bonus
• QNX experience is a bonus.
• Customer Facing is a bonus
• Expertise in first level of customer support
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Proven experience in working with minimal supervision, and capable of learning new environments quickly.
• Excellent communication skills, including the demonstrated ability to present complex technical and product issues to customer audiences.
• Fluent in English (verbal as well as written).
● Flexible working hours;
● 20 working-days paid vacations and sick leaves;
● Insurance program;
● Professional development;
● Free English classes to maintain your level;
● Centrally located office.
• Design, code, test, debug, integrate, qualify, document and maintain virtualization software and associated operating systems (primarily Linux and Android) and hardware board support packages. This concerns existing software as well as new features that enhance the existing software.
• Work closely with customers
We are looking for Embedded Engineer, who will be the first person in Ukrainian team. You will develop hardware virtualization software for automotive platforms based on ARM or Intel architectures.