* React.js and/or React Native knowledge is a must, you must have some experience in commercial projects. Keywords to know: Redux, React-router, React Navigation, СSS3/Flexbox;
* You need to have a good understanding of how this stuff works: REST API/Web Sockets;
* Comfortable office right in the downtown (not open space!) with convenient transport interchange;
* Regular salary review;
* 20 days of paid vacation;
* Flexible work hours.
* Develop and maintain React and React Native-based projects
* Improve your skills
* Do it again
Small but established “family-style” company is looking for a nice JS guy (or at least a one who wants to be a nice one) to handle few projects — we do some interesting apps (both web and mobile) for our customers and create & maintain own projects as well.
Right now we’re looking to expand our team which develops a nice fitness-trainer app.