IdeaSoft is currently looking for a DevOps Engineer, you will work closely with security researchers and data scientists to develop and improve a collection of tools that, based on the Coralogix data analysis platform, will be able to detect and respond to a plethora of security-related insights.
The project is an innovator in cybersecurity technology that aims to enable organizations around the world to prepare quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively to combat ubiquitous cyber risks. Drawing on years of Israeli experience in cybersecurity, the company aims to offer the broadest managed detection and response offering to date.
— Knowledge in working with Elasticsearch and Kibana (ELK) — is a must!
— Keen and eager to learn more — This job will require you to learn quickly and efficiently on your own (we are here to answers any questions you may have to speed up the learning process!) about security, log types, regular expressions, and more.
— Knowledge of the logs structure of various security-related services such as firewalls, WAFs, web services, cloud services such as AWS CloudTrail, GuardDuty, SAAS platforms such as Gthub, GitLab, Office365, etc.
— Perfect personal and organizational skills.
In this role, you will:
· Works in high scale environments
· Adopt cutting edge technologies with end-to-end responsibility
· Develop extension packages for our product which include:
— Kibana dashboards;
— Regular Expressions and JSON based parsing rules;
— Regular expression-based alerts;
— Elasticsearch fields mapping;
— Good understanding of the different logs structure;
● Competitive salary and reasonable compensation package;
● Social package (20 working days of annual leave, 4 days off, 5 paid sick days);
● Flexible working hours;
● Possibility to work remotely as fully as partially;
● Challenging projects in diverse business domains and a variety of tech stacks;
● Personal development and professional growth opportunities;
● Work with talented, ambitious and family-feel teams;
● Educational possibilities: corporate courses, knowledge hubs, and in-house English classes;
● Compensation for your professional certification & support for your learning activities;
● Opportunity to choose IT equipment you like;
● Professional accounting support and tax coverage;
● Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation for participation in sport events;
●Fascinating corporate parties, team-building activities and memorable anniversary presents.