IdeaSoft is looking for a Rust Developer for a full-time remote position. We are seeking a determined and creative developer who is passionate about changing the world through technology, someone who will join a team responsible for implementation of various solutions in the Blockchain and FinTech domains where reliability and efficiency of software is crucial.
The project is a permissionless, decentralized exchange protocol and modular ecosystem built on top of NEAR. It uses an on-chain orderbook to provide a platform complete with a risk engine, matching engine, and shared asset pools for Dapps to build on top of. Dapps built on it will allow for financial instruments such as; Spot Trading, Margin Trading, Perpetual Swaps and Lending & Borrowing. It will offer market-leading execution with low latency and minimal fees with a combination of orderbook efficiency alongside on-chain settlement. We will become the go-to network for ecosystem partners to come and build upon.
You are the right person if:
- 5+ years of software engineering experience.
- Experience with Virtual machines used by modern blockchains: WebAssembly, EVM, COSMWASM (would be a plus).
- Knowledge of best practices in blockchain management and data protection (would be a plus).
- You have working experience (at least 1.5 years) with Rust in Solana ecosystem.
- Experience or understanding the approach of smart contracts development.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases.
- Knowledge of REST principles.
- You understand the OOP, OOD, SOLID principles.
- Deep knowledge of standard algorithms and data structures.
- You can analyze and optimize the platform’s performance.
- You have experience with security audits of third-party and internal solutions.
- You are interested in Solana or Near ecosystem.
- You possess strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Develop new protocols on the innovative Solana or NEAR blockchain.
- Write and review technical proposals.
- Write, test, and deploy high-performance, networking code.
- Design product architecture according to business needs.
- Program and optimize rust/wasm based smart contracts.
- Develop infrastructure software.
- Implement advanced features from scratch.
- Perform technical analysis and contribute to code reviews.
- Provide the vision of how the project should be driven forward from a technical perspective.
- Take part in our educational blockchain programs and make your contribution to our startups.
- Competitive compensation;
- Social package (20 working days of annual leave, 4 days off, 5 paid sick days);
- Flexible working hours;
- Personal development and professional growth opportunities;
- Work with a team of talented, ambitious and blockchain passionate top-notch engineers and technology evangelists;
- Equity (Tokens) option.