• 5+ years of solid and proven experience in DevOps for a Cloud or SaaS.
• Experience with High Availability, Scalability and Reliability solutions.
• Experience developing CI/CD pipelines.
• Proficient in scripting — Bash/Python/Ruby.
• Self-sufficient and highly hands-on engineer.
• Great communication skills, excellent team player.
• English — Intermediate+
• Experience with Containers and Kubernetes.
• Experience with managing IaC stacks (development & implementation).
• Experience in Multi-Cloud solutions.
• Good understanding of software development cycle.
• competitive salary and social package (20 vacation days, 4 days off, 5 sick days);
• working environment of young, friendly people;
• comfortable office in the city center;
• possibility of learning and development;
• corporate English;
• corporative parties and team-building activities;
In this role, you will define software automation flow within the organization. Implement, deploy and maintain the company’s central Build server and Continues Integration / Delivery, Orchestrate automation tools and infrastructure integration.
For a fast growing DevOps, test automation and IT group required an experienced DevOps Engineer.