— At least
— Advanced-expert experience with relational databases (preferably PostgreSQL) and a deep understanding of database performance optimization;
— Strong knowledge of Docker. Basic understanding of DevOps tools and processes;
— Strong knowledge of goroutine and interface concepts;
— Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks;
— English (written and verbal);
— Strong attention to detail.
— Knowledge of Microservice architecture and Event-Driven Approach;
— Experience in developing file storage platforms, automation tools, task management systems.
— Familiarity with Blockchain solutions like Hyperledger Fabric, Quorum;
— Experience with Kubernetes and cloud platforms like AWS/GCP.
— Good communication and analytical skills.
● competitive salary and social package (20 vacation days, 4 days off, 5 sick days);
● working environment of young, friendly people;
● comfortable office in the city center;
● possibility of learning and development;
● corporate English;
● business trips;
● corporative parties and team-building activities;
● tea, coffee and cookies included;
— You will contribute to the further development of client tooling, API design, data model, and data storage;
— Build and maintain an ecosystem of high-volume services and APIs;
— Integrate software components into a fully functional software system;
— Write scalable solutions to process mass data in real-time;
— Build features, investigate and fix bugs, write routine-complex tests.