• 3+ years of experience in a software development team in a similar position;
• Experience with terraform or Ansible, Kubernetes and Docker;
• Solid Experience with automation/configuration management;
• Strong Scripting skills in Bash/Python and automation skills;
• Fluent in Linux administration (Ubuntu/RedHat) and services configurations like Nginx, PHP-fpm etc. ;
• Experience with System monitoring tools like Prometheus, ELK, Grafana , Kibana;
• Problem solving, ability to analyse a resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues;
• Object Oriented Programming skills;
• Basic Database administration skills (PostgreSQL/MySQL/MongoDB);
• Experience with CI/CD deployment;
• Experience in administration version control systems such as Git/SVN;
• Good understanding network topologies and common network protocols;
• Experience with tools such as Jira and confluence;
• Strong English written and verbal skills to communicate with other professionals including software developers, systems engineers and product management.
• Development experience (Java, .Net or C++).
● competitive salary and social package (20 vacation days, 4 days off, 5 sick days);
● working environment of young, friendly people;
● comfortable office in the city center;
● possibility of learning and development;
● corporate English;
● business trips;
● corporative parties and team-building activities;
● tea, coffee and cookies included;
• Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing production systems to ensure high availability, performance and security;
• Build, release and manage production systems;
• System troubleshooting and problem solving across platforms and application domains;
• Develop and enable continuous integration/continuous deployment for automation system components;
• Enforce security best practices that are compliant with various data classifications;
• Drive improvements to processes and design enhancements to automation to continuously improve the production environment.
The project is a leading global online broker specialising in Forex, CFDs, Commodities and Spot Metals since 2010. It is operating under of multiple of reputable licences (UK, Australia, Cyprus, South Africa), brands and offices around the world. Due to continuous expansion of our global operations, we currently seek a dynamic individual to assume the role of DevOps Engineer.