• BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3+ years full stack development.
• Experience in some of the following technologies: Java, node JS, Python and java script (including JS frameworks, like Angular, react).
• 1+ years of experience in micro-services-based architecture and tools (Spring Boot/Cloud).
• Experience in DevOps development and Jenkins.
• Experience in designing, developing and deploying cloud/hybrid-based solutions.
• Experience in developing and deploying in Container based environments (Kubernetes, Cloud foundry).
• Familiarity with the following design concepts: micro-services, service discovery, circuit breaker.
• Self-starter with the ability to appropriately priorities and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment.
• Versatility and capability to switch easily between different tasks and technologies.
• Experience in assessing a broad range of information solutions and products.
• Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude.
• English — intermediate+
• Experience in development in Kotlin.
● competitive salary and social package (20 vacation days, 4 days off, 5 sick days);
● working environment of young, friendly people;
● comfortable office in the city center;
● possibility of learning and development;
● corporate English;
● business trips;
● corporative parties and team-building activities;
● tea, coffee and cookies included;
We are looking for experienced Java + Angular Developer to develop advanced Slot Allocation System with the latest technology and working methods.
• Hand-On full stack development of innovative applications.
• Owning the entire development cycle, including design, architecture, development and devOps.
• Working in XP with Remote pairing.