Get to Know Us
iDeals is a global B2B SaaS product company recognized as the most highly rated and customer-centric in a secure business collaboration market. Trusted by more than 1,000,000 users from 175,000 companies globally, we are on a mission to create more prosperity in the world by accelerating high-stake business decisions. We achieve this by delivering extremely intuitive and robust software products that help people make impactful decisions with less stress, higher quality, and shorter hours:
iDeals Virtual Data Room: A web-based cloud platform used by companies in a wide range of industries to ensure secure confidential document sharing for online due diligence, fundraising transactions, corporate reporting, licensing, clinical trials, and other business goals.
iDeals Board: A cloud platform with web and mobile applications used by board members, CEOs, executives, and corporate secretaries, to streamline governance and improve high-stake decisions in a fast, secure, and compliant way.
To ensure iDealers are performing at their best, and actively developing for future growth with the right talent & learning tools, programs and career opportunities, we are expanding our team and looking for a Senior Talent Development Specialist. In this role, your main goal will be acting as a Learning Business Partner and supporting the professional growth of iDeals members by creating the best learning and development opportunities.
If you are passionate about Talent Development activities, believe in a science-backed approach, and are interested in working with a full-range cycle from learning needs analysis, through design and delivery to evaluation of the learning project, this role is an ideal match.
You will collaborate closely with the People Operations Department and report to the Talent Development Head.
We highly value our people, so we are committed to providing you with the benefits and resources to support your success.
For your work
• Remote-first model with teams distributed globally
• Home office set up budget
• High-end laptop, monitor and any additional IT equipment needed
• Reimbursement of co-working space expenses
For your well-being
• Medical insurance with flexible coverage
• Compensation for sports, yoga, mental, and other health and wellness-related activities
• Reimbursement of participation in sports competitions
• 20 business days of paid time off per year
• Unlimited health-related time-off
For your growth
• Individual Development Plan based on your career interests
• Unlimited budget for learning and development activities
• Professional and self-development books and subscriptions compensation
• Sponsorship of inspirational events, conferences and meetups attendance
• iDeals’ support of your passion as a speaker or writer
• Internal growth and internal mobility policies
• Regular off-site company retreats
• Team-building budgets for local meetups
• Monthly Pizza Fridays at global office locations
• Generous internal referral program
• iDeals Surprise Boxes from the People Experience Team