Get to Know Us
iDeals is a global B2B SaaS product company recognized as the most highly rated and customer-centric in a secure business collaboration market. Trusted by more than 1,000,000 users from 175,000 companies globally, we are on a mission to create more prosperity in the world by accelerating high-stake business decisions. We achieve this by delivering extremely intuitive and robust software products that help people make impactful decisions with less stress, higher quality, and shorter hours:
iDeals Virtual Data Room: A web-based cloud platform used by companies in a wide range of industries to ensure secure confidential document sharing for online due diligence, fundraising transactions, corporate reporting, licensing, clinical trials, and other business goals.
iDeals Board: A cloud platform with web and mobile applications used by board members, CEOs, executives, and corporate secretaries, to streamline governance and improve high-stake decisions in a fast, secure, and compliant way.
As our suite of products continues to diversify, we are actively seeking a Junior Compensation Accountant to ensure high-quality handling of local PE payroll as well as resolving requests from employees and queries from outsource payroll providers.
As a Junior Compensation Accountant, you will have the possibility to enhance processes and oversee external outsourcers. In this role, you will collaborate extensively with cross-functional teams such as Finance, Tax, Legal, and People Operations. You will report directly to the Payroll Operational Manager.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Collect, verify, and input HR & payroll data into payroll software
- Calculate salary, taxes, and related contributions
- Check calculations, identify, and correct errors
- Prepare and submit month closing files and documentation: GL-files, monthly payroll sheets, etc.
- Ensure compliance with the established calculation methodology and procedures
- Provide clarifications on taxation of benefits in kind and wage-types to clients
- Prepare bank files and payment orders for salary and related taxes and social contributions
- Control the maintenance of the internal documents storage system
- Offer payroll consultations for clients regarding payroll issues
- Cooperate with and supervise external providers on payroll issues
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position
- English language proficiency at the Intermediate level (B1) or higher
- Excellent knowledge of existing labor laws and accounting rules
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
Our people mean a great deal to us, so we will provide you with the benefits, resources and support you need to succeed.
For your work
- Remote-first model with teams distributed globally
- Home office set up budget
- High-end laptop, monitor and any additional IT equipment needed
- Reimbursement of co-working space expenses
For your well-being
- Medical insurance with flexible coverage
- Compensation for sports, yoga, mental, and other health and wellness-related activities
- Reimbursement of participation in sports competitions
- 20 business days of paid time off per year
- Unlimited health-related time-off
For your growth
- Individual Development Plan based on your career interests
- Unlimited budget for learning and development activities
- Professional and self-development books and subscriptions compensation
- Sponsorship of inspirational events, conferences and meetups attendance
- iDeals’ support of your passion as a speaker or writer
- Internal growth and internal mobility policies
- Regular off-site company retreats
- Team-building budgets for local meetups
- Monthly Pizza Fridays at global office locations
- Generous internal referral program
- iDeals Surprise Boxes from the People Experience Team