iDeals is a fast-growing product company recognized as the most highly rated and customer-centric in a secure business collaboration market. With more than 1,000,000 users from 175,000 companies all over the world (mostly in the US and Europe), we are on a mission to build the most robust Virtual Data Room (VDR) solution that ensures secure confidential document sharing for online due diligence, fundraising transactions, corporate reporting, licensing, clinical trials, and other business goals.
We are now looking for a Senior Content Designer for the VDR Product Management team to contribute to building, distribution, adoption, and usage of product features by creating different content artifacts. Besides product development, this role entails close cross-functional collaboration with sales, marketing, customer success, and support functions at our company.
As a Content Designer, you will be responsible for improving the content quality and its coverage, processing localizations and content, increasing content creation speed and raising the company’s UX writing expertise.
We’re looking for someone based in the United Kingdom, Ukraine, Spain, the Netherlands, Poland or Portugal.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Participate in product features creation from the very beginning;
- Drive the creation of UX copy in English;
- Drive the creation of new help center articles for product features;
- Keep old help center articles up to date after the release of new product features or any changes;
- Proactively analyze usage and adoption of created content;
- Participate in creating product feature tours;
- Check and review the English copy before localization;
- Work with external and internal partners to get localized versions of content created in English;
- Keep localized texts consistent in different parts of the end product;
- Contribute to the creation of marketing and sales materials;
- Keep texts, terms, and definitions consistent within the product, help center, and other customer-facing sources;
WHAT SKILLS YOU NEED:
- Native (fluent) English to communicate and formulate thoughts in written or verbal forms, read and understand documentation, users’ requests, and competitors’ offerings;
- Experience to create clear, easy-to-understand, structured, and formatted content;
- Ability to understand the difference between translation and localization and that content creation is a process based on mining, research, and analysis;
- Extensive experience with B2B SaaS products;
- Orientation on keeping up with the subject area and competitors;
- Experience working with external and internal partners to get localized versions of content created in English and 14 other languages supported in VDR and Board;
- Ability to keep previously created content up to date;
- Strong knowledge of using localization tools to keep all texts and translations in one place;
- Experience of adaptation to different audiences (tone of voice, professional jargon, glossary);
- Ability to work with design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Balsamiq, Axure, or any analog;Knowledge of the Jakob Nielsen’s usability heuristics and ability to apply them;
- Passion for using best practices, common patterns, and market and competitors’ solutions for references;
- Proficiency to drive and contribute to the creation of English UX copy and adoption materials (help center, product tours, outbound messages, etc.);
- Ability to perform the search, research, and analysis via different instruments (Google, Ahrefs/Semrush, Owler, Linkedin, etc.);
- Proficiency in contributing to the creation of internal release notes, sales, support, and marketing materials.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Remote-first work;iDeals Wellness Package: for medical insurance and health-related activities;
- Mental Health Support Package;
- Paid vacation, sick days, days off, and paid national holidays;
- Paid family leave;
- Paid pregnancy disability leave;
- Unlimited learning and development opportunities;
- Professional and self-development books and subscription services compensation;
- Sponsorship of participation in inspiration events, conferences, and meetups;
- Obtain the company’s support if you decide to become a speaker or writer;
- Reimbursement of participation in sports competitions;International team-building activities;
- Support with organization workplace at home. Provided budget for home-office setup;
- High-end laptop and monitor — based on your working needs;
- Budget for additional IT equipment;
- Reimbursement of co-working space expenses;
- Internal growth policies;
- Regular performance and salary reviews;
- Generous internal referral program;
- iDeals Surprise Boxes from the People Experience;
- Excellence, Care, Trust, Collaboration, and Commitment are core values to the iDeals team.
- Screening call with our Talent Acquisition Specialist (45 minutes);
- English check test (30-45 minutes);
- Technical interview with HM (1 hour);
- Test assignment (6-10 hours);
- Competency-based interview with our Talent Acquisition Specialist (1.5 hours).
We are driven by the mission of creating exceptional experiences for employees and customers alike. Our unwavering values of commitment and excellence inspire us to set the bar high, achieve the most ambitious goals and push the limits further.
Our diversity and different perspectives are the foundation of our success. Our two values, collaboration, and trust ensure that everyone has access to all the information, proactively shares thoughts, and leverages the teammates’ diverse opinions, experiences, and backgrounds. Both values help us to solve the most challenging problems.
Last but not least, care value drives us to create a positive work environment and make everyone feel valued. We also stand for iDealers’ physical, mental, financial, and personal well-being and encourage a healthy lifestyle and active living.
iDealers work in a remote-first model, meaning we collaborate remotely from anywhere — either at home, cafe, co-working space, or in one of our offices. And although we are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels surrounded by teammates and engaged with our common goals.
iDeals is an equal-opportunity employer
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, or citizenship.