iDeals is a global product company recognized as the most highly rated and customer-centric in a secure business collaboration market. With more than 1, 000 000 users from 175,000 companies all over the world (mostly in the US and Europe), we are on a mission to build the most robust Virtual Data Room (VDR) solution that ensures secure confidential document sharing for online due diligence, fundraising transactions, corporate reporting, licensing, clinical trials, and other business goals.
Now we are looking for a Global С&B Specialist who will provide our international teams with high-quality compensation benchmarks and benefits research for each of our 20+ locations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Create and update salary ranges for IT and non-IT roles;
- Conduct detailed research on salaries and labor markets in different countries;
- Use different sources to collect data for salary benchmark formation (data from benchmarking service providers, salary expectations of candidates, open sources, etc.);
- Job mapping and compensation data submission to benchmarking service providers;
- Manage partnership with salary benchmarking service providers;
- Conduct regular monitoring of C&B providers and select the best solution for each location and for the company in general taking into account the remote-first approach;
- Research, monitoring, and analyzing of a package of benefits in different countries;
- Generate relevant people analytics insights and reports;
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- At least 2 years of experience in the creation of global salary benchmarks;
- Experience in creating compensation ranges based on data from providers on a global scale;
- Knowledge of Total Rewards best practices;
- At least Upper-Intermediate English (both oral and written);
- Solid experience with Excel / Google Sheets;
- Ability to work with large amounts of information and search for information using any available source;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- High attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy;
- Strong planning and organization skills.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Experience in the creation of salary benchmarks for IT roles;
- Good knowledge of Polish B2B practices;
- Experience in global benefits research;
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Remote-first work
- iDeals Wellness Package: for medical insurance and health-related activities
- Mental Health Support Package
- Paid vacation, sick days, days off, and paid national holidays
- Paid family leave
- Paid pregnancy disability leave
- Paid sabbatical leave
- Unlimited learning and development opportunities
- Professional and self-development books and subscription services compensation
- Sponsorship of participation in inspiration events, conferences, meetups
- Obtain the company’s support if you decide to become a speaker or writer
- Reimbursement of participation in sports competitions
- International team-building activities
- Support with organization workplace at home. Provided budget for home-office setup
- High-end laptop and monitor — based on your working needs
- Budget for additional IT equipment
- Reimbursement of co-working space expenses
- Internal growth policies
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- Generous internal referral program
- iDeals Surprise Boxes from the People Experience
- Excellence, Care, Trust, Collaboration, and Commitment are core values to the iDeals team
We are driven by the mission of creating exceptional experiences for employees and customers alike. Our unwavering values of commitment and excellence inspire us to set the bar high, achieve the most ambitious goals, and push the limits further.
Our diversity and different perspectives are the foundation of our success. Our two values, collaboration, and trust ensure that everyone has access to all the information, proactively shares thoughts, and leverages the teammates’ diverse opinions, experiences, and backgrounds. Both values help us to solve the most challenging problems.
Last but not least, care value drives us to create a positive work environment and make everyone feel valued. We also stand for iDealers’ physical, mental, financial, and personal well-being and encourage a healthy lifestyle and active living.
iDealers work in a remote-first model, meaning we collaborate remotely from anywhere — either home, cafe, co-working space, or one of our offices. And although we are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels surrounded by teammates and engaged with our common goals.
iDeals is an equal opportunity employer
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, or citizenship.