iDeals is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company recognized as the most highly rated and customer-centric in a secure business collaboration market. With more than 1,000 000 users from 175,000 companies all over the world (mostly in the US and Europe), we are on a mission to build the most robust Virtual Data Room (VDR) solution that ensures secure confidential document sharing for online due diligence, fundraising transactions, corporate reporting, licensing, clinical trials, and other business goals.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to spearhead the creation of a seamless payments experience for our customers and streamline internal processes for the Revenue team. Customer centricity, tech-savvy, out-of-the-box thinking, and the ability to find highly impactful problems and develop efficient solutions are key components for succeeding in this role.
You will work together with Group Product Manager and Director of Product, Billing, and ERP teams and collaborate closely with multinational iDealers in Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing teams.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Define and execute your product area strategy. Ensure that the strategy of your area is aligned with the company’s vision and product’s strategy
- Conduct market research, user interviews, and product usage analysis to get insights and find new opportunities
- Create and validate hypotheses for the product changes
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, UX writers, data analysts, and other specialists within cross-functional product teams to co-create and deliver solutions
- Drive creation of product requirements, including user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer Success, and Support teams to align product plans with overall business strategy and activities
- Contribute to go-to-market strategy and collaborate with the content teams to produce help, marketing, and sales materials
- Act as a product evangelist both internally and externally
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Extensive Product Management experience with B2B SaaS and/or Enterprise products
- Ability to understand industry and market trends to use those insights in product development
- Experience working both with qualitative customer insights and quantitative data to inform decisions
- Previous hands-on experience with payments and billing processes will be a plus
- Passion for the best possible user experiences supported by easy-to-use user interfaces and exceptional usability
- Experience of going through a full product development lifecycle: integrating customer needs into product requirements (PRDs, user stories, acceptance criteria), driving prioritization, and pre/post-release execution;
- Orientation on effective cross-functional collaboration via open, respectful, and empathic communication; Level of English, at least, B2 or higher
- Bonus point: understanding of M&A, fundraising, and other financial operations
- Bonus point: experience with Scrum and/or other agile-based frameworks
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Remote-first work
- iDeals Wellness Package: for medical insurance and health-related activities
- Mental Health Support Package
- Paid vacation, sick days, days off, and paid national holidays
- Paid family leave
- Paid pregnancy disability leave
- Paid sabbatical leave
- Unlimited learning and development opportunities
- Professional and self-development books and subscription services compensation
- Sponsorship of participation in inspiration events, conferences, meetups
- Obtain the company’s support if you decide to become a speaker or writer
- Reimbursement of participation in sports competitions
- International team-building activities
- Support with organization workplace at home. Provided budget for home-office setup
- High-end laptop and monitor — based on your working needs
- Budget for additional IT equipment
- Reimbursement of co-working space expenses
- Internal growth policies
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- Generous internal referral program
- iDeals Surprise Boxes from the People Experience
- Excellence, Care, Trust, Collaboration, and Commitment are core values to the iDeals team
We are driven by the mission of creating exceptional experiences for employees and customers alike. Our unwavering values of commitment and excellence inspire us to set the bar high, achieve the most ambitious goals and push the limits further.
Our diversity and different perspectives are the foundation of our success. Our two values, collaboration, and trust ensure that everyone has access to all the information, proactively shares thoughts, and leverages the teammates’ diverse opinions, experiences, and backgrounds. Both values help us to solve the most challenging problems. Last but not least, care value drives us to create a positive work environment and make everyone feel valued. We also stand for iDealers’ physical, mental, financial, and personal well-being and encourage a healthy lifestyle and active living.
iDealers work in a remote-first model, meaning we collaborate remotely from anywhere — either home, cafe, co-working space, or one of our offices. And although we are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels surrounded by teammates and engaged with our common goals.
iDeals is an equal opportunity employer
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.