iDeals is a fast-growing product company recognized as the most highly rated and customer-centric in a secure business collaboration market. With more than 1,000,000 users from 175,000 companies all over the world (mostly in the US and Europe), we are on a mission to build the most robust Virtual Data Room (VDR) solution that ensures secure confidential document sharing for online due diligence, fundraising transactions, corporate reporting, licensing, clinical trials, and other business goals.
This opportunity is for a Senior AQA Engineer who has to maximize product quality and minimize regression risks by creating automated tests.
iDeals Board — is a robust cross-platform app for managing top executive meetings in the corporate, government, education, and nonprofit segments.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Сreate and update API and UI automated tests (Web) using C# (.Net);
- Create/modify test automation framework and setup automation process for functional testing;
- Research, identify, and implement new test automation technologies;
- Be a part of the engineering team and responsible for the delivery of features (from requirement analysis, test design, and strategy creation to automation);
- Work with product owners and tech leads to identify and prioritize tests for automation;
- Interact with development teams to help implement optimized and re-usable functional test automation;
- Execute test automation scenarios and analyze the results.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience in web or mobile automation testing (C#/.Net)
- Participation in the end-to-end software development lifecycle
- Experience in analyzing the project documentation to ensure a thorough understanding of the business and technical requirements
- Experience with any REST API frameworks
- Basic knowledge of SQL and experience with RDBMS
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, TestRail, or similar test management tools
- B2+ English level
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Experience with setting up testing environments and Docker containers for automated tests
- Experience with the creation and maintenance of the framework and test suite for Load testing
- Experience with maintaining and updating testing stages for CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Java and test automation for iOS, Android
REASONS TO HOP IN:
- Global product company
- Engineering hubs in Ukraine, Poland, and Portugal
- 140+ members in dev teams
- 70% Senior+ experts
- Focus on automation and high quality
- Modern stack and best practices approach
- 2 interviews to get an offer
- Welcome bonus — 2000$
- Remote-first work
- iDeals Wellness Package: for medical insurance and health-related activities
- Mental Health Support Package
- Paid vacation, sick days, days off, and paid national holidays
- Paid family leave
- Paid pregnancy disability leave
- Paid sabbatical leave
- Unlimited learning and development opportunities
- Professional and self-development books and subscription services compensation
- Sponsorship of participation in inspiration events, conferences, meetups
- Obtain the company’s support if you decide to become a speaker or writer
- Reimbursement of participation in sports competitions
- International team-building activities
- Support with organization workplace at home. Provided budget for home-office setup
- High-end laptop and monitor — based on your working needs
- Budget for additional IT equipment
- Reimbursement of co-working space expensesInternal growth policies
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- Generous internal referral program
- iDeals Surprise Boxes from the People Experience
- Excellence, Care, Trust, Collaboration, and Commitment are core values to the iDeals team
- 5-minute form to share your professional interests
- Competency-based interview to let us know about your soft skills
- Tech interview + live-coding with our tech experts
We are driven by the mission of creating exceptional experiences for employees and customers alike. Our unwavering values of commitment and excellence inspire us to set the bar high, achieve the most ambitious goals and push the limits further.
Our diversity and different perspectives are the foundation of our success. Our two values collaboration and trust, ensure that everyone has access to all the information, proactively shares thoughts, and leverages the teammates’ diverse opinions, experiences, and backgrounds. Both values help us to solve the most challenging problems.
Last but not least, care value drives us to create a positive work environment and make everyone feel valued. We also stand for iDealers’ physical, mental, financial, and personal well-being and encourage a healthy lifestyle and active living.
iDealers work in a remote-first model, meaning we collaborate remotely from anywhere — home, cafe, co-working space, or one of our offices. And although we are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels surrounded by teammates and engaged with our common goals.
iDeals is an equal opportunity employer
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.