iDeals is a fast-growing product company recognized as the most highly rated and customer-centric in a secure business collaboration market. With more than 700,000 users from 150,000 companies all over the world (mostly in the US and Europe), we are on a mission to build the most robust Virtual Data Room (VDR) solution that ensures secure confidential document sharing for online due diligence, fundraising transactions, corporate reporting, licensing, clinical trials, and other business goals.
Now we are seeking an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to help us build nimble, secure, and scalable systems that are pivotal to iDeals. Instead of settling for easy solutions, you challenge yourself and your team to dream up and build even better ones. You should have great systems engineering skills and deep knowledge of modern technology and best practices.
We are expecting you to be keen to learn and work with others in order to do our product better. You will have responsibilities of contributing to architectural design, development, and implementation of cloud infrastructure. Technology stacks you will be using include AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, and CI/CD.
Become a part of our growing, dynamic team and we’ll help you develop your career to a level that will exceed your expectations!
In this role, you’ll be responsible for such challenging tasks:
- Use your knowledge of technology and operational best practices to drive the design, development, and implementation of cloud infrastructure that enable highly available, scalable & reliable customer experiences;
- Develop the monitoring architecture and implement monitoring systems, dashboards, escalations, and alerts;
- Manage AWS infrastructure using AWS well-architected framework principles
- Mentor less experienced members of the team;
- Improve the processes that software engineers use to build and deploy their software in production;
- Implement and support CI/CD process and tools;
- Work on moving our dockerized services to Kubernetes;
- Engage with software development, QA and project management teams to prepare for customization or enhancements required to support frequent cloud releases;
- Migrate legacy services to AWS;
- Develop cloud and on-prem infrastructure
- Participate in on-call rotation (average one week per month)
What you should have:
- 5+ years of experience working as a DevOps Engineer;
- Excellent experience with AWS, CI/CD pipelines, and IaaC tools (Terraform);
- Good experience with Docker and container orchestration with Kubernetes;
- Experienced with modern monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana and Elastic search;
- Fluent in at least one software development/scripting language, Python, Go;
- You have a curiosity about how things work and love to share that knowledge with others;
- Passion for solving challenging problems and iterating quickly;
- Experience with Windows and Linux OS
- You are directly involved in building and testing deployment pipelines, automated provisioning infrastructure and infrastructure support services together with your colleagues;
- You are familiar with Infrastructure as a Code, Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) practices;
- You are hands-on and passionate about building secure, reliable and scalable infrastructure and know-how to communicate effectively within your team;
- You understand and have a strong interest in systems and application design
It would be great if you have:
- Good knowledge with databases such as PostgreSQL
- Experience in design and implementation DevSecOps
- AWS or Kubernetes certification
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Remote-first culture
- Support with organization workplace at home and reimbursement of coworking space expenses
- iDeals Wellness Package: for medical insurance and health-related activities, Mental Health Support Package
- Paid vacation, sick days, days off, and national holidays; paid family and sabbatical leave
- Internal growth policies and unlimited learning and development opportunities, professional and self-development books and subscription services compensation, sponsorship of participation in inspiration events, conferences, and meetups
- Reimbursement of participation in sports competitions
- International team-building activities
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- iDeals Gift Boxes from the People Team
We are driven by the mission of creating exceptional experiences for employees and customers alike. Our unwavering values of commitment and excellence inspire us to set the bar high, achieve the most ambitious goals and push the limits further.
Our diversity and different perspectives are the foundation of our success. Our two values, collaboration, and trust ensure that everyone has access to all the information, proactively shares thoughts, and leverages the teammates’ diverse opinions, experiences, and backgrounds. Both values help us to solve the most challenging problems.
Last but not least, care value drives us to create a positive work environment and make everyone feel valued. We also stand for iDealers’ physical, mental, financial, and personal well-being and encourage a healthy lifestyle and active living.
iDealers work in a remote-first model, meaning we collaborate remotely from anywhere — either home, cafe, co-working space, or one of our offices. And although we are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels surrounded by teammates and engaged with our common goals.
iDeals is an equal opportunity employer
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.