iDeals is a fast-growing product company recognized as the most highly rated and customer-centric in a secure business collaboration market. With more than 1,000,000 users from 175,000 companies all over the world (mostly in the US and Europe), we are on a mission to build the most robust Virtual Data Room (VDR) solution that ensures secure confidential document sharing for online due diligence, fundraising transactions, corporate reporting, licensing, clinical trials, and other business goals.
Currently, we are looking for a Customer Success Operations Manager, who will be supporting an international CSM team with the tools and processes they need to be efficient and effective; advocate for customer success across functions as a key to company mission.
Here we are: Career site — Instagram
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Being the 1st line of support to leadership or CSM who locate CRM/product/data analytics issues; trouble shooting issues, escalating for further fix, tracking progress and communicating status to all stakeholders.
- Supporting weekly CSM meetings with latest data and insight with focus on the most important issues that could benefit from the intelligence of the group, holding risk meetings with CSM.
- Managing cross functional projects to improve internal processes.
- Monitoring new customers signed: tracking new client handover process, CSM assignment and CRM enrichment processes.
- Constant development of churn prediction, advocacy / upsell / cross sell opportunities identification by regularly gathering insights and best practices from CSM.
- Designing guides and playbooks for CSM to address potential churn, early at-risk renewals, negative feedback, low adoption and engagement etc.
- Constant development of Customer Engagement Processes by determining the timing and content of touchpoints for CSMs along the customer journey to drive optimal adoption and high NPS
- CSM software (Gainsight CRM) administration and optimization
- Tracking leading indicators of renewals and upsell, analyze them to understand what’s going well and what’s not
- Reporting to Regional CS Team Leads on CSM workload distribution, CSM operational metrics, data about top customers at risk, red/yellow flags from CSM system, forecasting hiring needs for Regional CS Team Leads
- Organizing 1:Many email outreaches, synchronizing them with other CSM touch points.
- Managing Customer Feedback gathering, coordinating feedback gathering through customer journey and CSM touch points. Communicating results
- Refining customer tiering approach, reporting to CS Ops Lead on customer tiering, Renewal forecast and Customer Engagement
- Regularly gathering feedback from CSM team via 1-1 sessions and surveying; implementing feedback by constantly improving, optimizing and automating CSM processes.
- Developing dashboards on key metrics, processes, risks for leadership and CSM team. Reporting on results
- Recommending strategic improvements to a business model.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Strong Upper-intermediate level of English (B2-C1)
- Advanced user of Google Sheets, Docs, Slides, Forms and experience administrating a CRM (Gainsight experience is a huge plus)
- Critical thinking and systematic approach to work with a focus on high-quality standards
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- High level of learning skills (working with a significant amount of information)
- iDeals Wellness Package: for medical insurance and health-related activities
- Mental Health Support Package
- Paid vacation of 20 business days, sick days, days off, and paid national holidays
- Paid family leave of up to 4 weeks
- Paid pregnancy disability leave of up to 5 months
- Paid Sabbatical Leave
- Unlimited learning and development opportunities
- Professional and self-development books and subscription services compensation
- Sponsorship of participation in inspiration events, conferences, meetups
- Obtain company’s support if you decide to become a speaker or writer
- Reimbursement of participation in sport competitions
- International team-building activities
- Support with organization workplace at home. Provided budget for home-office setup.
- Reimbursement of coworking space expenses
- Internal growth policies
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- iDeals Suprise Boxes from the People Experience
- Excellence, Care, Trust, Collaboration, and Commitment are core values to the iDeals team
We are driven by the mission of creating exceptional experiences for employees and customers alike. Our unwavering values of commitment and excellence inspire us to set the bar high, achieve the most ambitious goals and push the limits further.
Our diversity and different perspectives are the foundation of our success. Our two values, collaboration, and trust ensure that everyone has access to all the information, proactively shares thoughts, and leverages the teammates’ diverse opinions, experiences, and backgrounds. Both values help us to solve the most challenging problems. Last but not least, care value drives us to create a positive work environment and make everyone feel valued. We also stand for iDealers’ physical, mental, financial, and personal well-being and encourage a healthy lifestyle and active living.
iDealers work in a remote-first model, meaning we collaborate remotely from anywhere — either at home, cafe, co-working space, or in one of our offices. And although we are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels surrounded by teammates and engaged with our common goals.
iDeals is an equal-opportunity employer. iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.