iDeals is a fast-growing product company recognized as the most highly rated and customer-centric in a secure business collaboration market. iDeals’ products are used by more than 700,000 users from 150,000 companies all over the world (mostly in the US and Europe)
One of our products, iDeals Board, is a robust cross-platform app for managing top executive meetings in the corporate, government, education, and nonprofit segments.
We are looking for a Product Designer (UI / UX) who, together with our Product Managers and Engineers, will shape and deliver a smooth and functional user experience along with a great-looking and engaging user interface for our product.
WHAT’S THE OPPORTUNITY:
As a Product Designer for iDeals Board, you will have an important role in company growth by owning the design process for one of the multiple cross-functional product teams. Customer centricity, out-of-the-box thinking, and the ability to find highly impactful problems and develop user-friendly design solutions are key components for succeeding in this role.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Think big in terms of design systems (patterns, guidelines, kits) to create a consistent and scalable user experience;
- Use design methodologies & techniques including market & user research, wireframing, prototyping, high-fidelity designs, and usability testing to support product features, vision, and strategy;
- Proactively collaborate with product managers and think through user problems, find reasonable solutions, mock them up in detail, and help engineers to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience;
- Use and update design systems to create a consistent and scalable user experience;
- Advocate for design by sharing your work and presenting cross-functionally, while being able to precisely articulate design rationale;
- Constantly review product UI/UX and search for opportunities to make it better.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 3+ years of professional UI/UX design experience, ideally designing complex and/or enterprise-level, preferably B2B software;
- Experience in designing for desktop and mobile web is a must, other platforms (iOS, web, Android) would be a plus;
- Strong experience with Figma;
- B2 level of English;
- Experience in creating design systems and/or UI kits;
- A portfolio that showcases confident, diverse, and thoughtful user experience design, interface design, and ideally interaction design;
- Process-oriented but agile: the ability to quickly translate product requirements documents into designs that are equally functional, cozy, and beautiful;
- Can reduce complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use;
- You are detail-oriented while being able to see and plan the bigger picture;
- Usability heuristics, composition, visual hierarchy, and atomic design are not just words for you;
- You are a generalist who can drive the design process end to end: from user journey and wireframing to interactive prototypes and high-fidelity design;
- Deep understanding of, and a high empathy for customers and their problems;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Remote-first work
- iDeals Wellness Package: for medical insurance and health-related activities
- Mental Health Support Package
- Paid vacation, sick days, days off, and paid national holidays
- Paid family leave
- Paid pregnancy disability leave
- Paid sabbatical leave
- Unlimited learning and development opportunities
- Professional and self-development books and subscription services compensation
- Sponsorship of participation in inspiration events, conferences, meetups
- Obtain the company’s support if you decide to become a speaker or writer
- Reimbursement of participation in sports competitions
- International team-building activities
- Support with organization workplace at home. Provided budget for home-office setup
- High-end laptop and monitor — based on your working needs
- Budget for additional IT equipment
- Reimbursement of co-working space expensesInternal growth policies
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- Generous internal referral program
- iDeals Surprise Boxes from the People Experience
- Excellence, Care, Trust, Collaboration, and Commitment are core values to the iDeals team
- Screening call with our Talent Acquisition Specialist (30-45 minutes);
- Portfolio review + Tech interview with Team Lead (50-75 minutes);
- Test assignment (up to 6-7 hours);
- Culture interview (CBI) (60 minutes).
We are driven by the mission of creating exceptional experiences for employees and customers alike. Our unwavering values of commitment and excellence inspire us to set the bar high, achieve the most ambitious goals and push the limits further.
Our diversity and different perspectives are the foundation of our success. Our two values collaboration and trust ensure that everyone has access to all the information, proactively shares thoughts, and leverages the teammates’ diverse opinions, experiences, and backgrounds. Both values help us to solve the most challenging problems.
Last but not least, care value drives us to create a positive work environment and make everyone feel valued. We also stand for iDealers’ physical, mental, financial, and personal well-being and encourage a healthy lifestyle and active living.
iDealers work in a remote-first model, meaning we collaborate remotely from anywhere — either home, cafe, co-working space, or one of our offices. And although we are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels surrounded by teammates and engaged with our common goals.
iDeals is an equal opportunity employer
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.