In 2021, iDeals acquired BoardMaps, thus making an entry into the market for board portal and team collaboration solutions. Our product is a robust cross-platform app for managing top executive meetings in the corporate (Petrobras, AirAstana, Adyen, ERG, Valassis, etc), government, education, and nonprofit segments. As a member of the BoardMaps product team, you’ll have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact by helping improve the board meeting experience for our clients worldwide. We are a rapidly growing business driven by a tenacious commitment to providing a superior experience for all of our customers.
Now we’re looking for a product-driven Senior Android Engineer with a strong appreciation for great design not only in products and visual presentation but also in code and technical architecture. Our team needs an engineer with proven experience in building and launching high-quality Android apps and a desire to research and implement new methods or technologies that would improve the architecture, user experience, and engineering processes of the product.
A delightful, intuitive mobile experience is our guiding light, and we need an Android engineer to make it a reality!
• Be a part of a small but nimble team expanding the mobile experience;
• Develop application for the Android platform from scratch (Kotlin);
• Use product requirements and technical designs to write well-engineered, robust code;
• Implement new functionalities;
• Contribute to the design of the application architecture and its constituent software components;
• Contribute to the innovation, data, design, critique, and continual improvement of the app;
• Keep up to date on the latest features available in Android, and decide which ones to use to make your code wonderful.
• Deep experience working in Android development, particularly with Kotlin;
• Experience working with Android frameworks, third-party libraries, and APIs;
• Understanding of OOP and SOLID principles;
• Knowledge of design patterns, understanding of mobile application architecture;
• Database development experience;
• Good knowledge of the most common Android third-party libraries;
• Experience with Unit and Integration tests;
• Experience with the publishing of Android applications;
• Excellent communication skills in both technical and non-technical discussions;
• A constant desire to improve, learn more, and take our team to the next level!
• Flexible schedule and possibility to work entirely remotely;
• Wellness package: Medical Insurance and Additional Budget for health-related activities;
• Support with organization workplace at home. Provided budget for home-office setup;
• Unlimited budget for learning and development activities;
• Paid time off and sick days;
• Regular performance and salary reviews;
• OKR-based planning;
• Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities.
iDeals is a remote-first company with a team of around 300 people residing in 11 countries. We have supported thousands of customers to run high-value and mission-critical projects, from the cross-border sales of multi-billion-dollar assets to the development of revolutionary biotech products. Commitment to excellence has made iDeals the choice of big names, as well as ambitious startups. The growth goes on: the team is getting stronger; our client base and revenues are increasing year on year.
With us, you will grow professionally by doing work you can be proud of, receive top-market compensation, and collaborate with a motivated and diverse team.
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.