iDeals is an international b2b SaaS product company with a team of 300 members in 12 countries of the world. And we plan to grow up to 500 by the end of 2022. We have a deep understanding that people are one of the key success factors for business growth, that’s why hiring is of the highest importance for us and we have a powerful commitment to recruiting the best talents on a global scale.
We’re looking for Technical Talent Sourcer to support and enhance our Company growth. Build and execute sourcing strategies to identify and attract diverse and inclusive pools of top talented candidates from Ukraine and CIS.
The sourcing culture at iDeals was built by Den Dinkevich. There are grades up to Senior, tasks — only sourcing. We use Gem (CRM for sourcing), Gem + Lever automation, Phuntombuster, Improver, Coda, Calendly, Monday, LinkedIn, and other tools that simplify and speed up sourcing.
The role is suitable for someone who does NOT want to switch to recruiters.
Our multinational TA team consists of 15 members from 5 countries worldwide and a sourcing group as a dedicated unit.
You will work directly with our managing leaders: Anton www.linkedin.com/in/antonmaslov and Anna www.linkedin.com/in/anna-smirnova-93803ab, sourcing team of 3 specialists and Talent Acquisition Specialists.
We are united by Commitment and Excellence, desire to be perfect, and set ambitious goals.
Collaboration, Trust, and Care — we communicate honestly, work in trust, share our experience in a team, support each other and encourage diverse opinions, regardless of age, gender or race.
● 1+ years of in-house or agency experience with sourcing
● Extensive technical sourcing experience including but not limited to sourcing for engineering, product, and design departments
● B1+ level of English
● Outstanding research and sourcing skills (you definitely have more than boolean search up your sleeve)
● Strong interpersonal, effective business communication, and cross-cultural skills
● A flexible, adaptive approach: you can shift to changing priorities
● Your sourcing/recruiting toolbox is heavy with the instruments (email extractors, browser extensions, people aggregator tools) helping you gather a bunch of information on a prospect and so enabling you to make your initial approach personalized
● Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) & Client Relationship Management (CRM) — we use Lever & Gem
● Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates
● Successful track record of sourcing outside of LinkedIn (StackOverflow, Github, Gitter, etc.)
● Experience working for a start-up/tech company
● Find and engage passive technical candidates for a current pipeline/future hiring needs through different channels in Ukraine and CIS.
● Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to understand the role’s requirements, function deeply, and fit into the organization.
● Regularly track pipeline metrics to share with internal stakeholders, recommend and drive improvements that impact specific pipeline areas.
● Strategize different ways to build & engage both passive & active talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events, and outreach campaigns
● Keep an eye on the existing database, continuously filling in the details missing from the profiles and re-engaging existing talent pools for the new requisitions.
● Be knowledgeable about iDeals and why people should work here
● Engage in profile discussions and clarify recruitment requests
● High competitive compensation (market 3rd quartile +)
● Flexible schedule and possibility to work entirely remotely
● Provided budget for home-office setup. Reimbursement of coworking space expenses
● Wellness Package: medical insurance and health-related activities
● Mental Health Support Package
● Paid sabbatical leave
● Unlimited learning and development opportunities
● Professional and self-development books and subscription services compensation
● Sponsorship of participation in inspiration events, conferences, meetups
● Regular performance and salary reviews
● Paid 20 days off per year, sick days, and paid national holidays
● International team-building activities
Since 2008, iDeals has won the trust of half a million business users. We have supported thousands of customers to run high-value and mission-critical projects, from the cross-border sales of multi-billion-dollar assets to the development of revolutionary biotech products.
Commitment to excellence has made iDeals the choice of big names, as well as ambitious startups. The growth goes on: the team is getting stronger; our client base and revenues increase year on year. With us, you will grow professionally by doing work you can be proud of, receive top-market compensation, and collaborate with a motivated and diverse team.
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.
1. Intro + tech part with Marina Satyr www.linkedin.com/in/marina-satyr-a25951b7
2. Test task + Role play with Nataly www.linkedin.com/in/natashakovtunenko
3. CBI to find more about your soft skills, motivation factors, and values
Referral bonus — 2000$
In case of questions, please write me on telegram (@MarinaSatyr)