iDeals, a fast-growing B2B SaaS company specializing in secure business collaboration software. Our company is recognized as the most highest-rated and customer-centric in a secure business collaboration market. iDeals’ products are used by more than 100,000 companies and 500,000 users all over the world, mostly in the US and Europe.
We are looking for an Angular Tech Lead to elevate the frontend engineering quality to the highest level by setting and checking development standards and frontend architecture.
If you are motivated by solving complex technical problems, develop, mentor and train other developers, we would be happy to meet you!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Contribute as an individual performer or tech lead (70% of hands-on tasks);
• Participate in the development of technical and architectural solutions;
• Provide technical leadership and guidance (~7 members);
• Consult, coach, and advise development team on best practices, coding style & improvements;
• Support the technical growth of developers;
• Manage, mentor, and support team;
• Support the hiring/backfill process if needed;
• Conduct regular code-review;
• Maintain frontend technical backlog;
• Implement tasks related to frontend as a member of the cross-functional team;
• Lead on technical design reviews and recommend improvements.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
• Solid experience in software development (Angular2+);
• At least 2+ years of experience as TL role managing a team of at least 6 developers;
• Strong knowledge of TypeScript, RxJS;
• Experience with Cross-browser development;
• Good knowledge of state management — Redux/@ngrx/ngxs/MobX;
• Good knowledge of Unit testing using — Jest, Karma/Jasmine etc;
• Good knowledge of Frontend architecture patterns;
• Basic knowledge of Docker is a plus;
• Knowledge of XSS, CSRF/XSRF.
• Flexible schedule and possibility to work entirely remotely;
• Wellness package: Medical Insurance and Additional Budget for health-related activities;
• Support with organization workplace at home. Provided budget for home-office setup;
• Unlimited budget for learning and development activities;
• Paid time off and sick days;
• Regular performance and salary reviews;
• OKR-based planning;
• Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities.
Since 2008, iDeals has won the trust of half a million business users. We have supported thousands of customers to run high-value and mission-critical projects, from the cross-border sales of multi-billion-dollar assets to the development of revolutionary biotech products. Commitment to excellence has made iDeals the choice of big names, as well as ambitious startups. The growth goes on: the team is getting stronger; our client base and revenues are increasing year on year.
With us, you will grow professionally by doing work you can be proud of, receive top-market compensation, and collaborate with a motivated and diverse team.
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.