iDeals is an international b2b SaaS product company with a team of 300 members in 12 countries of the world. And we plan to grow up to 500 by the end of 2022. We have a deep understanding that people are one of the critical success factors for business growth, that’s why hiring is of the highest importance for us. We have a powerful commitment to recruiting the best talents on a global scale.
We’re looking for an International Talent Sourcer to support and enhance our Company growth by building and executing sourcing strategies to identify and attract diverse and inclusive pools of top talented candidates worldwide. You will be working closely with Talent Acquisition specialists in Europe and Asia, helping develop strategies to find candidates in non-tech roles. We would love to welcome a candidate with previous experience in sourcing across EMEA and APAC regions. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technologies, a data-driven approach, and being a part of a creative and high-performing team, this is a must-apply role for you.
Our ultra-productive TA team consists of 10 members, including our managing leaders Anton www.linkedin.com/in/antonmaslov and Anna www.linkedin.com/in/anna-smirnova-93803ab.
You will work close to Senior Talent Sourcer Sasha www.linkedin.com/in/alexandra-falieieva and Talent Acquisition Specialists. Cooperate close with hiring managers, who are our partners.
We are united by Commitment and Excellence, desire to be perfect, and set ambitious goals.
Collaboration, Trust, and Care — we communicate honestly, work in trust, share our experience in a team, support each other and encourage diverse opinions, regardless of age, gender or race.
● 3+ years of in-house or agency experience with sourcing
● International sourcing experience of non-tech roles
● Fluent English to cooperate well with international recruiters and international candidates
● Outstanding research and sourcing skills (you definitely have more than boolean search up your sleeve)
● Strong interpersonal, effective business communication, and cross-cultural skills
● A flexible, adaptive approach: you can shift to changing priorities
● Your sourcing/recruiting toolbox is heavy with the instruments (email extractors, browser extensions, people aggregator tools) helping you gather a bunch of information on a prospect and so enabling you to make your initial approach personalized
● Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) & Client Relationship Management (CRM) — we use Lever & Gem
● Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates
● Successful track record of working within global geography & multicultural environment
● Experience working for a start-up/tech company
● Find, engage & activate passive candidates for a current pipeline/future hiring needs in every possible way (Linkedin, social media, extensive name generation, taking advantage of user groups, blogs, and other relevant spaces on the web)
● Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand the role’s requirements, the function, and how it fits into the organization
● Regularly track pipeline metrics to share with internal stakeholders, recommend and drive improvements that impact specific pipeline areas
● Strategize different ways to build & engage both passive & active talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events, and outreach campaigns
● Keep an eye on the existing database, continuously filling in the details missing from the profiles and re-engaging existing talent pools for the new requisitions
● Be knowledgeable about iDeals and why people should work here
● Proactively seek the team’s input and enjoy bouncing ideas off of each other, even though input may not need input
● High competitive compensation (market 3rd quartile +)
● Wellness Package: medical insurance and health-related activities
● Mental Health Support Package
● Unlimited learning and development opportunities
● Paid 20 days off per year, sick days, and paid national holidays
● Paid pregnancy disability leave
● Paid sabbatical leave
● Professional and self-development books and subscription services compensation
● Sponsorship of participation in inspiration events, conferences, meetups
● Obtain company’s support if you decide to become a speaker or writer
● Reimbursement of participation in sport competitions
● International team-building activities
● Support with organization workplace at home. Provided budget for home-office setup.
● Reimbursement of coworking space expenses
● Internal growth policies
● Regular performance and salary reviews
● Generous internal referral program
● iDeals Surprise Boxes from the People Experience
● Excellence, Care, Trust, Collaboration, and Commitment are core values to the iDeals team
Since 2008, iDeals has won the trust of half a million business users. We have supported thousands of customers to run high-value and mission-critical projects, from the cross-border of multi-billion-dollar assets to the development of revolutionary biotech products. Commitment to excellence has made iDeals the choice of big names, as well as ambitious startups. The growth goes on: the team is getting stronger; our client base and revenues are increasing yearly.
With us, you will grow professionally by doing work you can be proud of, receive top-market compensation, and collaborate with a motivated and diverse team.
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.
1. Intro + tech part with Marina Satyr www.linkedin.com/in/marina-satyr-a25951b7
2. Test task + Role play with Anna www.linkedin.com/in/anna-solohor
3. CBI to find more about your soft skills, motivation factors, and values
4. HM Interview with Anna www.linkedin.com/in/anna-smirnova-93803ab
Read more about our approach in hiring here — dou.ua/...WFhJzLhnf0UN-QF8Uez9ZYEoY
In case of questions, please write me on telegram (@MarinaSatyr)