As a team member, Talent Sourcer works closely with our Recruiters and hiring managers to develop strategies to find candidates. We conceive practical and creative ways to surface leading talent, and we invest much time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach. In this role, you’ll use your sourcing skills to develop a rich, diverse candidate pool of passive talent to increase the quality and volume of our pipelines. If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media, and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you.
• Either in-house or agency experience with sourcing (working for a start-up/tech company would be a plus)
• Outstanding research and sourcing skills (you definitely have more than boolean search up your sleeve :)
• Strong interpersonal skills to (over)communicate and make sure everyone is on the same page
• A flexible, adaptive approach: you can shift to changing priorities
• Advanced English proficiency (B2+): we operate in a multicultural environment and over-communicate, so that is somewhat essential
• Your sourcing/recruiting toolbox is heavy with the instruments (email extractors, browser extensions, people aggregator tools) helping you gather a bunch of information on a prospect and so enabling you to make your initial approach personalized
• Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) & Client Relationship Management (CRM) — we use Lever & Gem
• Ability to maintain strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates
• Successful track record of working within global geography & multicultural environment
• Experience working for a start-up/tech company
• Find, engage & activate passive candidates for a current pipeline/future hiring needs in every possible way (Linkedin, social media, extensive name generation, taking advantage of user groups, blogs, and other relevant spaces on the web)
• Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand the role’s requirements, the function, and how it fits into the organization
• Regularly track pipeline metrics to share with internal stakeholders, recommend and drive improvements that impact specific pipeline areas
• Strategize different ways to build & engage both passive & active talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events, and outreach campaigns
• Keep an eye on the existing database, continuously filling in the details missing from the profiles and re-engaging existing talent pools for the new requisitions
• Be knowledgeable about iDeals and why people should work here
• Proactively seek the team’s input and enjoy bouncing ideas off of each other, even though input may not need input
• iDeals Wellness Package: for medical insurance and health-related activities
• Mental Health Support Package
• Paid vacation of 4 weeks, sick days, days off, and paid national holidays
• Unlimited learning and development opportunities
• Professional and self-development books and subscription services compensation
• Reimbursement of participation in sport competitions
• International team-building activities
• Support with organization workplace at home. Provided budget for home-office setup.
• Reimbursement of coworking space expenses
• Regular performance and salary reviews
Since 2008, iDeals has won the trust of half a million business users. We have supported thousands of customers to run high-value and mission-critical projects, from the cross-border of multi-billion-dollar assets to the development of revolutionary biotech products. Commitment to excellence has made iDeals the choice of big names, as well as ambitious startups. The growth goes on: the team is getting stronger; our client base and revenues are increasing year on year.
With us, you will grow professionally by doing work you can be proud of, receive top-market compensation, and collaborate with a motivated and diverse team.
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.