iDeals, a fast-growing B2B SaaS company specializing in secure business collaboration software. Our company is recognized as the most highest-rated and customer-centric in a secure business collaboration market. With more than 90,000 companies and 450,000 business users all over the world (mostly in the US and Europe) we are now on a mission to build the most robust, secure, and easy-to-use collaboration platform for highly sophisticated and demanding customers in the SMB market and the Enterprise segment.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior DevOps/SRE to help us build nimble, secure, and scalable systems that are pivotal to iDeals. Instead of settling for easy solutions, you challenge yourself and your team to dream up and build even better ones. You should have great systems engineering skills and deep knowledge of modern technology and best practices. AWS experience is a must.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Use your knowledge of technology and operational best practices to drive the design, development, and implementation of cloud infrastructure that enable highly available, scalable & reliable customer experiences;
• Develop the monitoring architecture and implement monitoring systems, dashboards, escalations, and alerts;
• Mentor less experienced members of the team;
• Improve the processes that software engineers use to build and deploy their software in production;
• Reliability and security related risks minimization;
• Joint owner of build and release tools and processes;
• Contribute to the development and maintenance of our CI/CD pipelines;
• Work on moving our dockerized services to Kubernetes;
• Engage with software development, QA and project management teams to prepare for customization or enhancements required to support frequent cloud releases.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
• 2+ years of experience working in a DevOps role (having several years of previous experience as a systems engineer);
• Good experience with AWS, CI/CD pipelines, and IaaC tools (Terraform);
• Good experience with Docker and container orchestration with Kubernetes;
• Experienced with modern monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, and Elasticsearch;
• Fluent in at least one software development/scripting language, ideally Python;
• You have a curiosity about how things work and love to share that knowledge with others;
• Passion for solving challenging problems and iterating quickly;
• You are directly involved in building and testing deployment pipelines, automated provisioning infrastructure and infrastructure support services together with your colleagues;
• You are familiar with Infrastructure as a Code, Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) practices;
• You are hands-on and passionate about building secure, reliable, and scalable infrastructure and know-how to communicate effectively within your team;
• You understand and have a strong interest in systems and application design.
WHAT WE OFFER TO YOU:
• Flat organizational structure
• OKR-based planning
• Opportunities for professional development and personal growth
• Unlimited budget for learning and development activities
• Social wellness package for medical insurance, sports, and health-related activities
• Flexible schedule and possibility to work entirely remotely
• Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities
Since 2008, iDeals
has won the trust
of half a million business users. We have supported thousands of customers to run high-value and mission-critical projects, from the cross-border sales of multi-billion-dollar assets to the development of revolutionary biotech products. Commitment to excellence has made iDeals the choice of big names, as well as ambitious startups. The growth goes on: the team is getting stronger; our client base and revenues are increasing year on year.
With us, you will grow professionally by doing work you can be proud of, receive top-market compensation, and collaborate with a motivated and diverse team.
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.