iDeals, a fast-growing software company, is looking for a Chief HR Officer, namely VP of People.
About the team
As iDeals team has tripled over the past three years to 250 people, our business is now growing even faster — we expect our team will expand up to 1,000 in the next 3-4 years. That’s why we are looking for an experienced leader who will translate our business strategy into people strategy, build a rock-star people team and tune our HR processes to make our journey less bumpy.
About the role
This role is responsible for the end-to-end development and execution of people strategy, including company culture, HR-business partnering, employee experience, benefits and compensation, performance development, and employer branding. Although recruiting is not part of this role, you will closely collaborate with the VP of Talent Acquisition to align organizational planning and help the TA team meet their targets by leveraging a strong HR brand.
Reporting to the CEO, our ideal candidate is passionate about building highly effective and impact-driven HR teams, leveraging technology, developing scalable processes, and creating meaningful metrics while reporting on them to ensure we deliver on our plans. You will work with a wide-ranging geographical presence, build scalable global programs and processes that will connect specific HR functions and business partners with the leaders and their teams, and help to drive their objectives.
It is a unique opportunity to build an exceptional track record in a multinational hyper-growth environment and help bring a world-class company to the next level. Our people are crucial to our success. We believe a strong HR leader is critical to driving our continued growth and help us build a workplace that’s as collaborative, inspiring, and loved by our people as our products are loved by our customers.
What you will need:
• 5+ years of leading People/HR function or sub-function in multinational organizations with direct responsibility of or indirect impact on organizational design, experience, operations, performance management, HR business partnership, L&D, and employer brand
• Experience in Tech сompanies
• Strong expertise in core HR metrics, practices, and processes
• Ability to develop people strategy and to translate it into an effective, long-term action plan
• Ability to drive large-scale cultural initiatives globally while partnering with key stakeholders to adjust them locally
• Deep understanding of labor markets and employer value proposition mechanics
• Relevant experience in building and scaling inspiring cultures and workplace environments
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to comfortably handle difficult conversations
• Resourcefulness, pragmatism, and roll-up the sleeves mentality
• Passion for talent growth and building high-performing collaborative cultures
What you will do:
• Partner with CEO and executive team to redefine iDeals evolving people strategy and employee value proposition
• Lead and evolve the HR processes and practices through the undertaking of appropriate diagnostic measures
• Facilitate effective implementation of new HR initiatives in different departments
• Be the first point of contact for any teams’ strategic initiatives, which require people team to assist
• Monitor and challenge existing policies and procedures, constantly ensuring alignment with the company values and goals
• Ensure that there is alignment between each team’s people management strategies and the overall company policies and procedures
• Educate, advise and influence team leaders on organizational design, organizational development, competency models, employee engagement, and retention
• Partner with team leads to build ongoing performance management and L&D processes for their teams
• Enable retention of people by guaranteeing efficient people management practices within each team, leading to people satisfaction
• Be an internal adept and ambassador of our culture
• Ensure cultural consistency as iDeals grows and scales so that all people clearly understand and comply with our evolving values
• Own and develop a world-class culture that rewards and encourages high performance throughout its various teams and departments in partnership with the executive leadership team
• Own remote-first approach to work, introduce new tools and practices to improve effective remote collaboration
• Implement the most appropriate benefits and wellbeing programs to reflect our values
• Hire, manage & develop a team of 5 to 7 Heads/Leads of different HR functions and between 20 to 30 people in total
• Own all company-level communications. Ensure that important information is delivered and absorbed by everyone correctly, i.e., company strategy and goals, as well as significant challenges and changes
• Spearhead & develop people analytics function — improve the collection and use of people-related data to help guide data-driven organizational decisions and priorities
• Develop and implement employer brand strategy that helps to attract and retain the best and most relevant talent
What we offer to you:
• Top-market compensation
• The environment with hyper-growth potential and opportunities for your career development
• Unlimited budget for your professional learning and development activities
• Excellent medical insurance with flexible coverage
• Extra wellbeing benefits: compensation of sports, yoga, mental, and other health and wellness-related activities
• Full transparency and alignment between your and company goals
• Thoughtful, qualified, diverse, and motivated team members
• Strong company culture and values that are genuinely supported by the team
• Flexible schedule and possibility to work entirely remotely
• Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities
Since 2008, iDeals has won the trust of half a million business users. We have supported thousands of customers to run high-value and mission-critical projects, from the cross-border sales of multi-billion-dollar assets to the development of revolutionary biotech products. Commitment to excellence has made iDeals the choice of big names, as well as ambitious startups. The growth goes on: the team is getting stronger, our client base and revenues increase year over year.
We are driven by the mission of creating exceptional experiences for employees and customers alike. Our unwavering values of commitment and excellence inspire us to set the bar high, achieve the most ambitious goals and push the limits further.
Our diversity and different perspectives are the foundation of our success. Our two values, collaboration, and trust ensure that everyone has access to all the information, proactively shares thoughts, and leverages the teammates’ diverse opinions, experiences, and backgrounds. Both values help us to solve the most challenging problems.
Last but not least, care value drives us to create a positive work environment and make everyone feel valued. We also stand for iDealers’ physical, mental, financial, and personal well-being and encourage a healthy lifestyle and active living.
iDealers work in a remote-first model, meaning we collaborate remotely from anywhere — either home, cafe, co-working space, or one of our offices. And although we are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels surrounded by teammates and engaged with our common goals.
iDeals is an equal opportunity employer
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.