iDeals, a fast-growing B2B SaaS company, is looking for an Engineering Manager, Mobile to join our product team in charge of iDeals flagship product.
Our company is recognized as the most highest-rated and customer-centric in a secure business collaboration market.
Seven talented Engineering Managers have already joined us, and we continue to scale the team.
As an Engineering Manager, Mobile you will be responsible for implementing an effective team process in order to develop a new product version. You’ll manage, guide, and coordinate a smart and experienced Mobile (both iOS and Android) Engineering Team that can solve any kind of technical and business problem.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• You’ll be a genuine team leader, who is responsible for business and technical directions for your cross-functional team;
• You`ll be responsible for the development of technical solutions for the team in cooperation with strong Technical Leads;
• You’ll be a people manager, a person who is responsible for having the best performers in your team;
• You`ll be responsible for maximizing team quality, teamwork, and team productivity;
• You’ll be the person who is planning your team’s resources, building the best processes for your team, and be responsible for analysis and elimination of defects in development processes and practices;
• You’ll analyze the requirements for our new version of the product, create the team’s backlog together with Product Managers;
• You’ll communicate with stakeholders to ensure that priorities are correctly aligned;
• You’ll have everything you need to do your work in the best way, with the highest quality 🙂
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
• 4+ years of software development experience as a Dev/Tech Lead with mobile development (preferably);
• 2+ years as a Manager / Lead experience;
• Proficient in SCRUM & Agile approaches, SDLC;
• Analysis of requirements experience — an ability to organize and maintain clear technical documentation;
• Strong risk management expertise;
• Leadership and team inspiration is a significant part of your work.
Will be a plus:
• Solid knowledge of system design.
• Flat organizational structure
• OKR-based planning
• Opportunities for professional development and personal growth
• Unlimited budget for learning and development activities
• Social wellness package for medical insurance, sports, and health-related activities
• Flexible schedule and possibility to work entirely remotely
• Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities
Since 2008, iDeals
has won the trust of half a million business users. We have supported thousands of customers to run high-value and mission-critical projects, from the cross-border sales of multi-billion-dollar assets to the development of revolutionary biotech products. Commitment to excellence has made iDeals the choice of big names, as well as ambitious startups. The growth goes on: the team is getting stronger; our client base and revenues are increasing year on year.
With us, you will grow professionally by doing work you can be proud of, receive top-market compensation, and collaborate with a motivated and diverse team.
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.