iDeals is a fast-growing product company recognized as the most highly rated and customer-centric in a secure business collaboration market. With more than 700,000 users from 150,000 companies all over the world (mostly in the US and Europe), we are on a mission to build the most robust Virtual Data Room (VDR) solution that ensures secure confidential document sharing for online due diligence, fundraising transactions, corporate reporting, licensing, clinical trials, and other business goals.
Now we are looking for an Engineering Manager who you will be responsible for implementing an effective team process in order to develop a new product version. You’ll manage, guide, and coordinate a smart and experienced Engineering Team that can solve any kind of technical and business problem.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- You’ll be a genuine team leader, who is responsible for business and technical directions for your cross-functional team
- You`ll be responsible for the development of technical solutions for the team in cooperation with strong Technical Leads
- You’ll be a people manager, a person who is responsible for having the best performers in your team
- You`ll be responsible for maximizing team quality, teamwork, and team productivity
- You’ll be the person who is planning your team’s resources, building the best processes for your team, and be responsible for analysis and elimination of defects in development processes and practices
- You’ll analyze the requirements for our new version of the product, create the team’s backlog together with Product Managers
- You’ll communicate with stakeholders to ensure that priorities are correctly aligned
- You’ll have everything you need to do your work in the best way, with the highest quality 🙂
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 4+ years of software development experience as a Dev/Tech Lead (.Net development preferably)
- 2+ years as a Manager / Lead experience
- Proficient in SCRUM & Agile approaches, SDLC
- Analysis of requirements experience — an ability to organize and maintain clear technical documentation
- Strong risk management expertise
- Leadership and team inspiration is a significant part of your work
Will be a plus:
- Solid knowledge of system design
- Remote-first work
- iDeals Wellness Package: for medical insurance and health-related activities
- Mental Health Support Package
- Paid vacation, sick days, days off, and paid national holidays
- Paid family leave
- Paid pregnancy disability leave
- Paid sabbatical leave
- Unlimited learning and development opportunities
- Professional and self-development books and subscription services compensation
- Sponsorship of participation in inspiration events, conferences, meetups
- Obtain the company’s support if you decide to become a speaker or writer
- Reimbursement of participation in sports competitions
- International team-building activities
- Support with organization workplace at home. Provided budget for home-office setup
- High-end laptop and monitor — based on your working needs
- Budget for additional IT equipment
- Reimbursement of co-working space expensesInternal growth policies
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- Generous internal referral program
- iDeals Surprise Boxes from the People Experience
- Excellence, Care, Trust, Collaboration, and Commitment are core values to the iDeals team
We are driven by the mission of creating exceptional experiences for employees and customers alike. Our unwavering values of commitment and excellence inspire us to set the bar high, achieve the most ambitious goals and push the limits further.
Our diversity and different perspectives are the foundation of our success. Our two values collaboration and trust ensure that everyone has access to all the information, proactively shares thoughts, and leverages the teammates’ diverse opinions, experiences, and backgrounds. Both values help us to solve the most challenging problems.
Last but not least, care value drives us to create a positive work environment and make everyone feel valued. We also stand for iDealers’ physical, mental, financial, and personal well-being and encourage a healthy lifestyle and active living.
iDealers work in a remote-first model, meaning we collaborate remotely from anywhere — either home, cafe, co-working space, or one of our offices. And although we are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels surrounded by teammates and engaged with our common goals.
iDeals is an equal opportunity employer
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.