As our business is rapidly growing, new offices are being opened worldwide, and we abide by our Mission — to provide the best possible client service.
Currently, we are looking for a dedicated Sales Operations Quality Assurance Specialist (English + additional language), who will be responsible for reviewing Sales Agents’ work to identify strengths and areas for improvement in communication with Customers and assist in enhancing the provided services as well as the team’s productivity.
As part of the Sales Operations Team, this would be an ideal chance to improve the efficiency of our sales processes and help Sales Agents become sales-heroes by accurately monitoring their activities and ensuring quality standards are met to contribute to a positive customer experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Evaluate the quality of Sales Agents’ communication with clients and their compliance with internal guidelines and metrics
• Prepare reports and provide feedback according to the results of quality checks
• Continually revise and improve the effectiveness of the QA process and procedures to increase the quality of Sales Activities
• Define which learning and training needs are necessary to increase the productivity of Sales Agents
• Keep an eye on new sales/business trends that are worthy of being implemented to make sales workflows and results better.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
• Strong Upper-intermediate level of English (or higher)
• Strong Upper-intermediate level of one of the following languages: German, French, Portuguese,
Spanish or Italian
• 1.5+ years of experience in a similar position (i.e. Sales Assistance) in B2B / B2C international markets
• Expertise in Sales processes, their key stages, and goals
• Background in Quality Control in Sales, Back Office, Billing, DB Admin would be an advantage;
• Experience working with key metrics and process effectiveness indicators
• Critical thinking and systematic approach to work with a focus on high-quality standards
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
• Ability to adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed;
• High level of learning skills (working with a significant amount of information);
• Detail-oriented and well-organized person, commitment to quality work processes
• Advanced user of Sheets, Docs, Slides, Forms (MS Office, Google Docs, and Spreadsheets etc.) and CRM
WHAT WE OFFER:
🧘 Flat organizational structure
🔝 OKR-based planning
🏄🏻♂️ Opportunities for professional development and personal growth
🎓 Unlimited budget for learning and development activities
💵 Social wellness package for medical insurance, sports, and health-related activities
👌🏻 Flexible schedule and possibility to work entirely remotely
🎉 Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities
Since 2008, iDeals has won the trust of half a million business users. We have supported thousands of customers to run high-value and mission-critical projects, from the cross-border sales of multi-billion-dollar assets to the development of revolutionary biotech products. Commitment to excellence has made iDeals the choice of big names, as well as ambitious startups. The growth goes on: the team is getting stronger; our client base and revenues are increasing year on year.
With us, you will grow professionally by doing work you can be proud of, receive top-market compensation, and collaborate with a motivated and diverse team.
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.