We’re looking for an outstanding Head of Talent Acquisition to drive TA function by setting a strategic course, collaborating with all functions in the Company, and manage a distributed team of recruiters, sourcing team, and operations support.
In this recruiting leadership role, you will be responsible for global hiring results, efficiency and quality of the hiring process, and for providing the best experience to candidates and hiring teams.
iDeals is a fast-growing international company (projected growth till the end of 2022 is +250 team members) with a deep understanding that people are one of the key success factors for business growth, that’s why hiring is of the highest importance for us and we have a powerful commitment to recruiting the best talents on a global scale.
If you are passionate about cutting-edge technologies, global geographical reach (US, Brazil, Europe, China, etc), and being a part of a high-performing team, this is a must-apply role for you.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Manage a distributed team to support excellent performance, develop their recruiting expertise, and mentor them, providing supportive and honest career evaluations and facilitating professional growth
• Ensure hiring plan execution with meeting process SLAs
• Manage outsource hiring partners globally with the top requirements of quality and speed
• Track recruiting activity and maintain 100% hiring data accuracy in reporting and project documentation
• Provide data analysis and regular reporting on hiring team goals to the business
• Deliver high-quality candidate and customer (internal stakeholders) experience by implementing the best tools and top-notch hiring methods and techniques
• Ensure compliance with all hiring policies, procedures, company values and other internal/external requirements across all locations
• Participate and lead projects and initiatives to streamline the recruitment process, increase productivity, quality, and operational excellence
• Facilitate and lead other initiatives and projects within the talent acquisition team and other cross-functional teams
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
• 5+ years of experience in a recruiting role, preferably at high-growth technology (software) SaaS companies; • 2+ years in leading a recruiting team; international experience would be a plus
• The leadership ability to develop employees and maximize individual & team performance while maintaining a fun working environment
• Familiarity with various assessment techniques and tools (assessment centers, competency-based interviews, personality questionnaires, aptitude tests, etc.) would be an advantage.
• Strong operational experience in reporting and data analysis to drive strategy and achieve quarterly hiring goals: a data-driven approach, the ability to find insights and use them to improve your and your team’s performance
• A result-oriented individual with excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
🧘 Flat organizational structure
🔝 OKR-based planning
🏄🏻♂️ Opportunities for professional development and personal growth
🎓 Unlimited budget for learning and development activities
💵 Social wellness package for medical insurance, sports, and health-related activities
👌🏻 Flexible schedule and possibility to work entirely remotely
🎉 Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities
Since 2008, iDeals has won the trust of half a million business users. We have supported thousands of customers to run high-value and mission-critical projects, from the cross-border sales of multi-billion-dollar assets to the development of revolutionary biotech products. Commitment to excellence has made iDeals the choice of big names, as well as ambitious startups. The growth goes on: the team is getting stronger; our client base and revenues are increasing year on year.
With us, you will grow professionally by doing work you can be proud of, receive top-market compensation, and collaborate with a motivated and diverse team.
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin or citizenship.