International product B2B SaaS company — iDeals Solutions is hiring for a Product Manager, Customer Acquisition. We are looking for an experienced Growth-focused Product Manager who keeps the customer at the heart of everything. A person to lead product initiatives that grow sales & marketing conversions, drive new customers acquisition and expand usage scenarios for current customers.
iDeals has been delivering the best customer experience since 2008. We were able to make a competitive product and build a leading business in a crowded and highly segmented market. We have decided to make a product of our dreams that will leave competitors far behind. More than 2500 clients spread around the globe, among which there are LG, PWC, HP, EY, Deloitte, Barclays, Rothschild, inspire us each day to be the best in the market. We are an international team of 150 people who speak ten languages. We share transparency, teamwork, data-driven decision-making, responsibility, critical thinking, and focusing on exceeding the expectations as our primary corporate values.
You will be working with a fantastic team of hardworking, passionate product managers, engineers, sales and customer success and collaborate across the teams and functions. Your work will be critical for the long-term success of our product. It’s a unique opportunity to manage the product of an international software company being located in Ukraine and successfully compete with the strongest rivals on the global market.
• Take full ownership of the customer acquisition area of the product, prioritization of new features and enhancements to existing features;
• Identify customers behaviours and needs through research and analysis of the top funnel of the customer journey;
• Back up, the hypothesis with quantitative tests;
• Design and run quantitative tests that continuously drive new insights;
• Drive operational product delivery: review and write product requirements, specify user stories/ product features, determine business value, priorities and success criteria;
• Live in the data sources (such as CRM, demo records, call logs, customer feedbacks/interviews) and analyze buyer and user behavioural data to generate and validate product ideas as well as to measure the success of product changes;
• Work closely with engineering, sales and marketing teams on releasing new product versions.
• Successful work experience with the commercial product for b2b or b2c customers;
• A passion for jumping deep into data and the ability to run experiments to test hypotheses quickly;
• Hands-on experience with writing detailed marketing and product requirements (MRD and PRD);
• You are not afraid to work directly with raw data and know enough SQL to be able to extract, organize, and leverage the necessary data;
• Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data and use data to develop an understanding of buyer & consumer behaviour;
• Strong skills in MS Excel and experience working with BI tools to explore insights;
• Passionate about product development and continually looking for ways to improve it;
• Data-driven. Base your decisions on facts rather than opinions.
• Improve the buyer/customer experience with the product;
• Improve the conversion from lead/trial to the customer;
• Increase the number of active users and the number of use cases employed by each customer;
• Increase LTV per client.
• Hypothesis creation and validation;
• Creating (market requirements document) MRD and product requirements document (PRD) for validated hypothesis;
• Defining the A/B tests and their criteria for the leading indicators;
• Defining success criteria to confirm that the goal of product change is completed — post-release activities;
• Playing the product owner role in product squads;
• Passionate about product development and continually looking for ways to improve it.
What We Offer:
🧘🏻♂️ Low hierarchy, since we work in squads (cross-functional feature teams);
🔝 Planning is based on OKRs for the team and personal goals;
🚕 Flexible working hours, the possibility to work remotely;
🏄🏻♂️ Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
❣️ Comfortable conditions of work: modern and stylish office, free lunches, coffee, tea, juices, fruits, and snacks places for recreation (PlayStation, a sports corner, table tennis, stretching, TRX, massage in the office);
💵Social package: medical insurance, unlimited vacation;
🍤Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities.
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.