International product B2B SaaS company — iDeals Solutions is hiring for a Customer Support Quality Assurance Specialist (Advanced English).
iDeals has been delivering the best customer experience since 2008. We were able to make a competitive product and build a leading business in a crowded and highly segmented market. We have decided to make a product of our dreams that will leave competitors far behind. More than 2500 clients spread around the globe, among which there are LG, PWC, HP, EY, Deloitte, Barclays, Rothschild, inspire us each day to be the best in the market. We are an international team of 150 people who speak ten languages. We share transparency, teamwork, data-driven decision-making, responsibility, critical thinking, and focusing on exceeding the expectations as our primary corporate values.
• Thorough analysis of the customer support requests (emails, live chat, phone calls)(based on best practices in the market);
• Quality control of support policies and procedures;
• Providing feedback based on the quality audit results;
• Contributing to the customer support processes creation and improvement.
• 1+ year of experience in customer support (international market);
• Deep understanding of B2B customer support processes;
• Advanced English level;
• Advanced Russian level;
• High level learning and analytical skills;
• Proofreading skills;
• Energetic, flexible, and proactive.
• Experience in a similar role (Service QA);
• Technical mindset.
🧘🏻♂️ Low hierarchy, since we work in squads (cross-functional feature teams);
🔝 Planning is based on OKRs for the team and personal goals;
🚕 Flexible working hours, the possibility to work remotely;
🏄🏻♂️ Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
❣️ Comfortable conditions of work: modern and stylish office, free lunches, coffee, tea, juices, fruits, and snacks places for recreation (PlayStation, a sports corner, table tennis, stretching, TRX, massage in the office);
💵Social package: medical insurance, unlimited vacation;
🍤Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities.
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.