International product B2B SaaS company — iDeals Solutions is hiring for a Quality Specialist for Sales Department (German + English). Currently we are looking for someone who will review the work completed by Sales Agents to identify strengths and areas for improvement in communication with the customer and assist to enhance provided services and team productivity.
iDeals has been delivering the best customer experience since 2008. We were able to make a competitive product and build a leading business in a crowded and highly segmented market. We have decided to make a product of our dreams that will leave competitors far behind. More than 2500 clients spread around the globe, among which there are LG, PWC, HP, EY, Deloitte, Barclays, Rothschild, inspire us each day to be the best in the market. We are an international team of 150 people who speak ten languages. We share transparency, teamwork, data-driven decision-making, responsibility, critical thinking, and focusing on exceeding the expectations as our primary corporate values.
As a part of Sales Operations Team, this would we a great chance to better your proficiency in sales processes and help Sales Agents to become sales-heroes by executing accurate monitoring of their activities and ensuring quality-standards are met to contribute to a positive customer experience.
• Extract needful information from calls and emails;
• Evaluate the quality of communication with the clients according to internal criteria;
• Validate incoming information;
• Report and provide feedback according to results of the quality audit;
• Promote a culture of continuous improvement and success, suggesting improvements to quality assurance process.
• BS/BA and 1.5+ years of experience on a similar position (i.e. Sales Assistance);
• Background in Quality Control, Back Office, Billing, DB Admin is an advantage;
• Deutsch ?В2-С1; English ?В2-С1?;
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (advanced Excel) and G-Suite;
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
• Ability to adapt well to changes and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed;
• High level of learning skills (working with large scale of information);
• Detail-oriented and well-organized person, commitment to quality work processes.
🧘🏻♂️ Low hierarchy, since we work in squads (cross-functional feature teams);
🔝 Planning is based on OKRs for the team and personal goals;
🚕 Flexible working hours, the possibility to work remotely;
🏄🏻♂️ Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
❣️ Comfortable conditions of work: modern and stylish office, free lunches, coffee, tea, juices, fruits, and snacks places for recreation (PlayStation, a sports corner, table tennis, stretching, TRX, massage in the office);
💵Social package: medical insurance, unlimited vacation;
🍤Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities.
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.