• International experience (ideally within the U.S., Western Europe, and Asia markets);
• Experience in data-driven go-to-market strategies for products or releases;
• Experience in market research and analyses;
• Expertise in creating compelling positioning, messaging, and thought leadership content;
• Ability to clearly communicate ideas in both written and oral form;
• Communicating and presenting to both technical and non-technical audiences;
• Result-oriented, comfortable with autonomy and are able to make things happen;
• Strong interpersonal skills (you’ll be doing a lot of coordination);
• Fluent written and spoken English.
Comfortable conditions of work:
Modern, stylish office, well appointed and equipped
Free lunches, coffee, tea, juices, fruits, biscuits, snacks
Places for recreation, PlayStation, board games Sports corner, table tennis, yoga, TRX
Massage in the office
Salary at the market’s third quartile, payment for overtime hours
Paid vacation — 20 working days a year (unspent vacation days are added next year)
Paid Medical Insurance
Possibilities for growth:
Work in a strong team with the possibility of professional development
English courses, compensation of individual
Compensation for professional learning (courses, conferences, master classes), attending various seminars / trainings, learning within the company
Library for employees — BookBox and electronic library
Offsite corporate parties twice a year (abroad), a celebration of all common holidays (New Year, Halloween, etc.), team building in teams
Participation in sporting events: races, tournaments
Participation of corporate teams in entertainment activities: “What? Where? When?”, PubQuiz, quests Corporate gifts and bonuses, congratulations from the company with personal and family events, support in difficult situations
• Plan the launch of new product releases and lead cross-functional execution against that plan;
• Market intelligence be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria, be the expert on your competition and how to crush them;
• Support all stages of marketing demand generation by developing our messaging strategy and producing high quality, externally-facing content including webinars, data sheets, demo videos, website copy, blog posts, and more;
• Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates iDeals and clearly articulates the value proposition that addresses our customer’s challenges and needs;
• Generate ideas and create most important parts of content which will be used by Marketing, Content, Sales and Support teams for producing relevant and effective content;
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points;
• Work closely with the Product Managers to find the best solutions for the product;
• Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering and Sales & Marketing teams to ensure that messaging is consistent and aligned with product capabilities and sales needs and help expand to new markets.
International product B2B SaaS company — iDeals Solutions (www.idealsvdr.com) opens a new position of Product Marketing Manager in its Kiev office.
We are looking for a person who will help us to reach the next level of market share — an experienced manager, an inspiring leader and a person with unique abilities to understand both in markets analyses and in product positioning.
iDeals Solutions has been creating the best client’s experience in using the virtual rooms for data storage and exchange. We were able to make a competitive product and build a leading business in our niche. We have decided to make a product of our dreams that will leave competitors far behind. More than 2000 clients, among which there are LG, Toyota, PWC, HP, EY, Deloitte, Barclays, Rothschild, inspire us each day to become better. Our employees, more than 150 already now, speak 10 different languages and gather together twice a year, travelling, communicating and sharing their experiences.
Transparency, team work, responsibility, critical thinking and focusing on exceeding the expectations are our major company values. They help us every day to satisfy our clients’ needs and to deliver even better results than they have expected.
It’s a unique opportunity to manage the development of the product of an international standard being located in Ukraine, and successfully compete with the best examples on the international market.