iDeals, a fast-growing B2B SaaS company, is looking for a Head of Engineering to join our team in charge of our flagship product — Virtual Data Room.
As a Head of Engineering, you will be responsible for delivery, effective cross-team process, technical project management in order to implement our fast-growing product roadmap.
This role presides over Engineering Managers, reporting directly to the VP of Engineering. You’ll lead 4-5 experienced cross-functional engineering teams (~25-30 engineers) and collaborate with other business departments in product, sales, marketing, and finance to roll out new technologies and implement the ongoing process improvements.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Align, set, and achieve quarterly and annual OKRs for your product engineering teams;
• Work closely with Engineering Managers, Product Managers, peers, and executives to align the context;
• Control day-to-day execution of the aligned goals, diving deeper into things that go wrong;
• Maximize the results of your teams by process improvement;
• Take part in architectural discussions.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
• Software engineering background: 4+ years of software development experience as a Dev/Tech Lead;
years as a Manager / Lead experience;
• Analytical mindset with critical thinking and problem-solving;
• Ability to deep dive into any aspect of SDLC and improve what works wrong;
• Strong risk management expertise;
• Knowledge of software architecture & system design.
• Flat organizational structure;
• OKR-based planning;
• Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
• Unlimited budget for learning and development activities;
• Social wellness package for medical insurance, sports, and health-related activities;
• Flexible schedule and possibility to work entirely remotely;
• Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities.
Since 2008, iDeals has won the trust of half a million business users. We have supported thousands of customers to run high-value and mission-critical projects, from the cross-border sales of multi-billion-dollar assets to the development of revolutionary biotech products. Commitment to excellence has made iDeals the choice of big names, as well as ambitious startups. The growth goes on: the team is getting stronger; our client base and revenues are increasing year on year.
With us, you will grow professionally by doing work you can be proud of, receive top-market compensation, and collaborate with a motivated and diverse team.
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.