iDeals, a fast-growing B2B SaaS company specializing in secure business collaboration software. Our company is recognized as the most highest-rated and customer-centric in a secure business collaboration market. iDeals’ products are used by more than 100,000 companies and 500,000 users all over the world, mostly in the US and Europe.
Recently iDeals entered the Board Management Software market through the acquisition of a vendor in this space, and now we are on a mission to disrupt this market. The acquired product is a board meeting management software suite that empowers governing bodies in organizations to streamline their collaboration. Boards of Directors and other corporate committees employ this software to structure and run their meetings efficiently, distribute information securely, accelerate decision making and track strategic action items while maintaining compliance. The product is mature and competitive, it is used by around a hundred of high-profile enterprise customers globally.
We are looking for a Product Designer who, together with our Product Managers and Engineers, will shape and deliver a smooth and functional user experience along with a great-looking and engaging user interface for our product.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Use design methodologies & techniques including market & user research, wireframing, prototyping, high-fidelity designs, and usability testing to support product features, vision, and strategy;
• Proactively collaborate with product managers and think through user problems, find reasonable solutions, mock them up in detail, and help engineers to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience;
• Think big in terms of design systems (patterns, guidelines, kits) to create a consistent and scalable user experience;
• Advocate for design by sharing your work and presenting cross-functionally, while being able to precisely articulate the design rationale;
• Create an environment where design iterations have short feedback loops;
• Constantly review product UI/UX and search for opportunities to improve them.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• 3+ years of professional UI/UX design experience, ideally designing complex and/or enterprise-level B2B software;
• Experience in designing for desktop and mobile web is a must, other platforms (iOS, Android, Desktop, etc.) would be a plus;
• A portfolio that showcases confident, diverse, and thoughtful user experience design, interface design, and ideally interaction design;
• You are a generalist who can drive the design process end to end: from user journey and wireframing to interactive prototypes and high-fidelity design;
• Process-oriented but agile: the ability to quickly translate product requirements documents into designs that are equally functional, cozy, and beautiful;
• Can reduce complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use;
• Usability heuristics, composition, visual hierarchy, and atomic design are not just words for you;
• You are detail-oriented while being able to see and plan the bigger picture;
• Deep understanding of, and a high empathy for customers and their problems;
• Strong experience with Adobe XD or Figma;
• Strong experience with Axure or Balsamiq or analog;
• At least a basic knowledge of HTML & CSS;
• Experience in creating UI Guidelines and/or UI kits;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• At least a B1 level of English.
WHAT WE OFFER:
🧘 Flat organizational structure;
🔝 OKR-based planning;
🏄🏻♂️ Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
🎓 Unlimited budget for learning and development activities;
💵 Social wellness package for medical insurance, sports, and health-related activities;
👌🏻 Flexible schedule and possibility to work entirely remotely;
🎉 Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities.
Since 2008, iDeals has won the trust of half a million business users. We have supported thousands of customers to run high-value and mission-critical projects, from the cross-border sales of multi-billion-dollar assets to the development of revolutionary biotech products. Commitment to excellence has made iDeals the choice of big names, as well as ambitious startups. The growth goes on: the team is getting stronger; our client base and revenues are increasing year on year.
With us, you will grow professionally by doing work you can be proud of, receive top-market compensation, and collaborate with a motivated and diverse team.
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin or citizenship.