iDeals, a fast-growing B2B SaaS company specializing in secure business collaboration software. Our company is recognized as the most highest-rated and customer-centric in a secure business collaboration market. iDeals’ products are used by more than 100,000 companies and 500,000 users all over the world, mostly in the US and Europe.
Recently iDeals entered the Board Management Software market through the acquisition of a vendor in this space, and now we are on a mission to disrupt this market. The acquired product is a board meeting management software suite that empowers governing bodies in organizations to streamline their collaboration. Boards of Directors and other corporate committees employ this software to structure and run their meetings efficiently, distribute information securely, accelerate decision making and track strategic action items while maintaining compliance. The product is mature and competitive, it is used by around a hundred of high-profile enterprise customers globally.
We are currently looking for a Group Product Manager to execute iDeals Board Management product strategy, lead product management team, contribute to Go-To-Market strategy and work closely with sales & marketing teams on scaling customer base. In this role, you will report directly to the CEO and be a vital member of the leadership team at iDeals. The role also provides a career path to Head of Product and Chief Product Officer roles.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Hire, develop, mentor, and provide continuous feedback to Product Managers, Product Designers, Analysts, and others under your report.
• Execute product strategy, define and plan a short-term roadmap (for 1 or 2 quarters) and be responsible for delivering it.
• Develop the team’s product management expertise — introduce new approaches and tools to deliver more impactful and high-quality results in all stages: hypothesis ideation and validation, PRDs development and review, product changes delivery, and success metrics measurement.
• Lead product management processes to improve product team’s productivity — set up an environment for highly efficient and impactful product management.
• Track and evolve business metrics to measure effectiveness and drive improvements in business KPIs through product changes, such as Lead-to-Sales conversions, LTV, NPS, etc.
• Lead the evolution of the customer experience and continuously improve the product’s UX and UI.
• Collaborate closely with Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Support teams to enable collaboration on market research, surveys and customer/user feedback to find insights.
• Work with VP of Engineering and Engineering Managers on strengthening and optimizing software development delivery processes aimed to ensure timely and high-quality implementation of the product roadmap.
• Contribute to the product strategy — conduct research and synthesize ideas in order to increase the product’s market share.
• Act as a product evangelist both internally and externally.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• 5+ years of experience in the IT industry with some track in people management. Ability to hire, develop and motivate people, as well as drive them forward to very challenging and ambitious goals.
• Product management experience, preferably in B2B SaaS or Enterprise software.
• Expertise in developing product requirements, defining product metrics and success criteria.
• Understanding of main product process artifacts and prioritization approaches, ability to build and optimize them for product goals.
• Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
• Strong quantitative and qualitative research skills, including data gathering and analysis, and abilities to apply them in hypothesis ideation and validation, conducting market research and user interviews, understanding of buyers and users behaviour.
• Ability to define, plan and deliver short-term product roadmap, as well as coordinate resources and overcome bottlenecks in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to coordinate activities across multiple functional areas with demonstrated strong capabilities in communicating and interfacing with Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Support.
• Understanding of UI/UX patterns, and a strong passion for developing the great user experience.
WHAT WE OFFER:
💰 In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a long-term incentive plan tied to the performance of Board Portal Line of Business.
🧘 Flat organizational structure
🔝 OKR-based planning
🏄🏻♂️ Opportunities for professional development and personal growth
🎓 Unlimited budget for learning and development activities
💵 Social wellness package for medical insurance, sports, and health-related activities
👌🏻 Flexible schedule and possibility to work entirely remotely
🎉 Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities
Since 2008, iDeals has won the trust of half a million business users. We have supported thousands of customers to run high-value and mission-critical projects, from the cross-border sales of multi-billion-dollar assets to the development of revolutionary biotech products. Commitment to excellence has made iDeals the choice of big names, as well as ambitious startups. The growth goes on: the team is getting stronger; our client base and revenues are increasing year on year.
With us, you will grow professionally by doing work you can be proud of, receive top-market compensation, and collaborate with a motivated and diverse team.
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin or citizenship.