We’re looking for an exceptionally driven individual to help scale our Employer Branding activities, and to position iDeals as an employer of choice in all our target markets. Your mission is to implement our Employer Brand strategy, identify and highlight the key differentiators that will set us apart from other companies, and be a true ambassador of our DNA and employee experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Work closely with our HR and Recruitment teams to help improve the quantity and quality of candidates applying for roles as well as increase brand awareness, engagement and conversion across a variety of channels (online, email, events, social media).
• Manage and optimize our employer brand presence on social media platforms and channels, careers website, etc.
• Drive talent attraction project execution, as needed, through the management of project timelines, deliverables, team accountability, and issue/risk management
• Organize and promote external events such as conferences, meet-ups, user groups or drive partnership with other conferences, events, communities as well as brainstorming new formats.
• Plan and organize corporate celebrations and internal engagement events.
• Drive awareness and adoption of our employer brand messaging internally to provide more consistency and clarity to our brand externally.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
• Proven track record in employer branding, recruitment, and marketing, with subject matter expertise in a fast-growth environment.
• Delivery and result-oriented mindset. These are essential to be able to navigate in a rapidly scaling organization. You think broadly to quickly understand priorities, connect the dots and create compelling projects.
• Experience of owning major social media channels for employer branding purposes.
• Creativity by taking ideas and turning them into engaging projects that encourage target audience interaction.
• Interest in working collaboratively with stakeholders within a fast-paced, multinational company.
• A fun and outgoing personality with solid communication and interpersonal skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
🧘🏻♂️ Flat organizational structure
🔝 OKR-based planning
🏄🏻♂️ Opportunities for professional development and personal growth
💵 Social wellness package for medical insurance, sports, and health-related activities
👌🏻 Flexible schedule and vacations
🎉 Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities
💻 Flexible office and possibility to work entirely remotely
Since 2008, iDeals has won the trust of half a million business users. We have supported thousands of customers to run high-value and mission-critical projects, from the cross-border sales of multi-billion-dollar assets to the development of revolutionary biotech products. Commitment to excellence has made iDeals the choice of big names, as well as ambitious startups. The growth goes on: the team is getting stronger; our client base and revenues are increasing year on year.
With us, you will grow professionally by doing work you can be proud of, receive top-market compensation, and collaborate with a motivated and diverse team.
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.