We are looking for a Middle 1C developer with excellent analytical and project management skills to join our in-house automation and integration team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Development of new solutions and support of existing in-house developed configuration of 1C
• System integration with other products
• Requirements gathering, writing technical tasks (documentation)
• Creation of the most suitable solutions, approving it with internal clients and implementation
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
• 4+ years of experience with 1C 8.3 Experience as a single developer in the project/company (development and support)
• Advanced level of 1C Integration protocols (REST, SOAP)
• Middle level of SQL
• Basic knowledge of 1C server administration
• Ability to identify client’s problems
• Orientation on the best practices/ results Ability to take the task as a development project (from requirements to implementation)
• Open-mindedness and analytical skills
• English intermediate level (B2)
WHAT WE OFFER:
🧘🏻♂️Flat organizational structure and management with a tech background
🔝 OKR-based planning
🏄🏻♂️Opportunities for professional development and personal growth
💵 Social wellness package for medical insurance, sports, and health-related activities
👌🏻 Flexible schedule and vacations
🎉 Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities
💻 Flexible office and possibility to work fully remote
Since 2008, iDeals has won the trust of half a million business users. We have supported thousands of customers to run high-value and mission-critical projects, from the cross-border sales of multi-billion-dollar assets, to the development of revolutionary biotech products. Commitment to excellence has made iDeals the choice of big names, as well as ambitious startups. The growth goes on: the team is getting stronger; our client base and revenues are increasing year on year.
With us, you will grow professionally by doing work you can be proud of, receive top-market compensation, and collaborate with a motivated and diverse team.
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.