We’re looking for a Content Manager to join our SEO Team who will be responsible for developing and implementing content strategy for the SEO department, including content preparation policies, quality requirements, external copywriters, and vendor agencies managing.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Develop a content strategy in order to increase traffic and website ranking, engage users with our content.
• Write rich SEO optimized content that attracts leads to our funnels. Including blog posts and landing pages.
• Work closely with the SEO Manager to optimize content and improve web traffic.
• Coordinate content creation (internal and external).
• Work with various stakeholders such as SEO Managers, freelance content writers, designers, etc.
• Perform editorial reviews of all the types of content that are being released.
• Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
• Advanced written level (not lower than C1). You should be able to demonstrate strong expertise and skills in copywriting and proofreading.
• Managing a content team consisting of freelance writers, vendors, copywriters, native speakers.
• Developing content strategies that encompass the goals of the SEO department and aligns with the company’s image.
• Skill in developing content-generating policies and content quality control.
• Professional knowledge of SEO principles for content (keywords, content relevance)
• Have a skill for deep semantic research and professional keyword clustering.
• Understanding of Google page rank principles Ahrefs / Moz / etc.
• Understanding the main principals of Google Search Console / Google Trends.
• Second foreign language would be a plus (German, French, etc.)
WHAT WE OFFER:
🧘🏻♂️ Flat organizational structure and management with a tech background
🔝 OKR-based planning
🏄🏻♂️ Opportunities for professional development and personal growth
💵 Social wellness package: 18 000 UAH for medical insurance, sports, and health-related activities
👌🏻 Flexible schedule and vacations
🎉 Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities
💻 Flexible office and possibility to work entirely remotely
Since 2008, iDeals has won the trust of half a million business users. We have supported thousands of customers to run high-value and mission-critical projects, from the cross-border sales of multi-billion-dollar assets to the development of revolutionary biotech products. Commitment to excellence has made iDeals the choice of big names, as well as ambitious startups. The growth goes on: the team is getting stronger; our client base and revenues are increasing year on year.
With us, you will grow professionally by doing work you can be proud of, receive top-market compensation, and collaborate with a motivated and diverse team.
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.