Currently, we are looking for an experienced specialist to fill the position of Sales Operations Quality Assurance Lead, who will be responsible for building, implementing, and continuous improvement of a quality control process for sales activities performed by a multicultural Sales Team.
As a Sales Operations QA Team Lead, you’ll have a chance to directly influence the revenue and global market share through continuous improvement of the buying experience our customers receive from every interaction with our Sales Team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Design, launch, establish and then systematically improve a full-scale quality assurance process within the Sales Department
• Examine and outline the company’s existing key quality standards within the Sales department, and develop quality benchmarks
• Build and manage Sales Operations Quality Assurance Team
• Set, control and evaluate the QA team’s KPIs
• Ensure constant and functional QA process implementation
• Continually revise, validate, verify and improve QA process
• Improve the Quality of Sales Activities: constantly participate in sales process review and update of Sales policies, procedures, and standards
• Establish and maintain a sustainable Sales Team L&D process with PDPs for every salesperson
• Continuous research and implementation of new solutions, technologies, and techniques for the Sales Team to increase customer experience.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Advanced English (spoken and written)
• 3+ year(s) of experience of successfully leading a team
• Strong experience on B2B / B2C international markets
• Expertise in Sales processes, their key stages, and goals
• Rapport building and sales communication flow management
• Practical understanding of core principles of working with CRM systems
• Experience working with key metrics and process effectiveness indicators
• Proven experience in building the processes from the scratch
• Hands-on experience with QA/QC practices and methodologies
• Critical thinking and systematic approach at work with the focus on high-quality standards
• Effective communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
🧘🏻♂️Flat organizational structure and management with a tech background;
🔝 OKR-based planning;
🏄🏻♂️Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
💵 Social wellness package: 17 000 UAH for medical insurance, sports, and health-related activities;
👌🏻 Flexible schedule and vacations;
🎉 Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities;
💻 Flexible office and possibility to work fully remotely.
iDeals has been delivering the best customer experience since 2008. We were able to make a competitive product and build a leading business in a crowded and highly segmented market. We have decided to make a product of our dreams that leave competitors far behind. More than 2500 clients spread around the globe, among which there are LG, PWC, HP, EY, Deloitte, Barclays, Rothschild, inspiring us to deliver the best product in the market.
We are an international team of 170 people who speak ten languages. We share transparency, teamwork, data-driven decision-making, responsibility, critical thinking, and focusing on exceeding clients’ expectations as our primary common values.
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.