International product B2B SaaS company — iDeals Solutions is hiring for a Middle QA Engineer (Manual).
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Analysis of project documentation to ensure a full understanding of business requirements and technical requirements;
• Development of test plan and test coverage;
• Perform an agreed set of test cases according to the test plan and release plan;
• Provide clear and accurate reporting on testing progress and results;
• Search, record and track software bugs;
• Repeated testing of corrected errors;
• Product regression testing;
• Release testing;
• Metrics collection;
• Cross-examination of other engineers’ test plans.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
• 2+ years of experience in functional and non-functional testing — web (must), desktop, mobile (nice to have);
• Participation in End-to-end software development lifecycle;
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes;
• Experience in analyzing project documentation to ensure a thorough understanding of business and technical requirements;
• Design the relevant Test Cases/Check Lists which will effectively execute the software under test, applicable to both new and existing product functionality;
• Understanding of HTML, XML, SQL, and related web technologies;
• Understanding of continuous integration and automation testing tools;
• Experience with REST client tools;
• Experience with Jira, Confluence, TestRail or similar test management tools;
• Basic knowledge of SQL;
Nice to have:
• Desire to develop in automated testing + some practical experience in it (commercial experience, pet projects, etc.)
WHAT WE OFFER:
🧘 Flat organizational structure
🔝 OKR-based planning
🏄🏻♂️ Opportunities for professional development and personal growth
🎓 Unlimited budget for learning and development activities
💵 Social wellness package for medical insurance, sports, and health-related activities
👌🏻 Flexible schedule and possibility to work entirely remotely
🎉 Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities
Since 2008, iDeals has won the trust of half a million business users. We have supported thousands of customers to run high-value and mission-critical projects, from the cross-border sales of multi-billion-dollar assets to the development of revolutionary biotech products. Commitment to excellence has made iDeals the choice of big names, as well as ambitious startups. The growth goes on: the team is getting stronger; our client base and revenues are increasing year on year.
With us, you will grow professionally by doing work you can be proud of, receive top-market compensation, and collaborate with a motivated and diverse team.
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin or citizenship.