International product B2B SaaS company — iDeals Solutions is hiring for a Middle QA Engineer (Manual).
iDeals has been delivering the best customer experience since 2008. We were able to make a competitive product and build a leading business in a crowded and highly segmented market. We have decided to make a product of our dreams that will leave competitors far behind.
More than 2500 clients spread around the globe, among which there are LG, PWC, HP, EY, Deloitte, Barclays, Rothschild, inspire us each day to be the best in the market. We are an international team of 150 people who speak ten languages. We share transparency, teamwork, data-driven decision-making, responsibility, critical thinking, and focusing on exceeding the expectations as our primary corporate values.
What will you do:
• Analysis of project documentation to ensure a full understanding of business requirements and technical requirements;
• Development of test plan and test coverage;
• Perform an agreed set of test cases according to the test plan and release plan;
• Provide clear and accurate reporting on testing progress and results;
• Search, record and track software bugs;
• Repeated testing of corrected errors;
• Product regression testing;
• Release testing;
• Metrics collection;
• Cross-examination of other engineers’ test plans.
Your Competency Profile:
• 2+ years of experience in functional and non-functional testing — web (must), desktop, mobile (nice to have);
• Participation in End-to-end software development lifecycle;
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
• Experience in analyzing project documentation to ensure thorough understanding of business and technical requirements;
• Design the relevant Test Cases/Check Lists which will effectively execute the software under test, applicable to both new and existing product functionality;
• Understanding of HTML, XML, SQL, and related web technologies;
• Understanding of continuous integration and automation testing tools;
• Experience with REST client tools;
• Experience with Jira, Confluence, TestRail or similar test management tools;
• Basic knowledge of SQL;
Nice to have:
• Desire to develop in automated testing + some practical experience in it (commercial experience, pet projects, etc.)
What We Offer:
🧘🏻♂️ Flat organizational structure and management with a tech background;
🔝 OKR-based planning;
🏄🏻♂️ Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
💵 Social wellness package: 17 000 UAH for medical insurance, sports and health-related activities;
👌🏻 Flexible schedule and vacations;
🎉 Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities.
💻 Flexible office and possibility to work fully remote.
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.