iDeals Solutions Group has been delivering the best customer experience since 2008. We were able to make a competitive product and build a leading business in a crowded and highly segmented market. We have decided to make a product of our dreams that leave competitors far behind. More than 3000 clients spread around the globe, inspire us each day to deliver the best product in the market.
We are an international team of more than 170 people who speak ten languages. We share transparency, teamwork, data-driven decision-making, responsibility, critical thinking, and focusing on exceeding clients’ expectations as our primary common values.
iDeals is seeking an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join our product team and drive outcomes for the iDeals Enterprise product offering. iDeals Enterprise offering provides an on-demand with a highly secure data room solution to ensure that all confidential data is in the right hands from the beginning to the end in all situations. Our customers are companies like LG, PWC, HP, EY, Deloitte, Barclays, Rothschild.
You will be a part of an Enterprise team that aggressively improves our product to penetrate large businesses and Fortune 500 companies. Our fantastic and highly collaborative cross-functional team consists of Senior Product Manager, Project Manager, 2 BackEnd Developers, 2 FrontEnd Developers, 1 QA, and DevOps.
BA & Pre-sale:
• Run and manage several enterprise projects simultaneously as a BA and Project manager;
• Business analysis & solutions delivery of Enterprise projects in M&A and related fields;
• Participate in Pre-sales and Project scoping activities with Project Manager Team Lead to manage all customer expectations and to organize the useful scope;
• Empathize with the needs of our most strategic customers and craft their iDeals Enterprise experience.
• Prepare a detailed quality product-ready BRD, PRD, SoW documents under customer’s requirements, and criteria of acceptance per feature or user story.
Development & Testing:
• Provide execution and control over all SDLC stages: BA, PRD preparation, resources planning, development, testing, and deployment;
• Managing a team of engineers during delivery as a product owner;
• Performs a validation of feature against stated goals, facilitates acceptance testing, manages the elimination of blocking issues during development;
• Demonstrated proficiency in core project management disciplines including scope, schedule, budget, resources, quality and risk management, reporting and metric development/tracking;
• Provide on-site leadership for the Enterprise team by motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones;
• Regular updates on results, remaining scope, and bottle-necks.
Delivery & Support:
• Analyze and handle all issues and change requests for timely delivery of the client scheduled release;
• Track project reporting, team velocity, ensuring key performance indicators reaching success level values.
• As the product owner, manage 3rd party IT vendors on their involvement in custom features and integrations development.
• 2+ years of professional experience working with international customers as Business Analyst, Product Manager or related role managing software products from inception through launch and iteration;
• English proficiency, at least B2 (upper-intermediate);
• Strong computer skills: MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio, or other business-processes modelling software.
BA & Pre-sale:
• Strategic and creative thinking that enables you to understand industry and customer trends and apply those insights to deliver business results;
• Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal and presentation skills and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively;
• Modern project management frameworks knowledge & hands-on experience;
• Experience in efforts estimating, project scheduling, risks assessment, and change management Influential business thinker, able to use first principles to solve challenging business problems at their root level;
• Consistent track record in understanding customer needs, working across a variety of functional teams, developing solutions, and launching the complex product.
• Hands-on experience in requirement analysis, writing detailed business and product requirements documents (BRD & PRD), user stories and acceptance criteria
Development & Testing:
• Excellent knowledge of SDLC Methodologies: Agile, SCRUM, WaterfallManagement of teams which consists of more than
• Able to understand enough of the complex technical architecture to be effective at understanding the implications of product/design decisions;
• Ability to understand and breakdown complex problems and frame problems to create cross-team alignment and active solution ideation;
• Team organization & developers efforts practical management skills.
Delivery & Support:
• Maintain a culture that fosters accountability for on-time project delivery, project quality, cost adherence, and operational controls.
• Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems;
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of B2B Enterprise systems and processes and how they’re built;
• Experience in managing multiple Enterprise projects simultaneously and working in B2B product companies;
• Pre-sales activities such as providing scoping and level of effort analysis;
• Collaborative attitude with a track record of building strong relations at all levels.
🧘🏻♂️ Flat organizational structure and management with tech background
🔝 OKR-based planning
🏄🏻♂️ Opportunities for professional development and personal growth
💵Social wellness package: 17 000 UAH for medical insurance, sports and health-related activities
👌🏻 Flexible schedule and vacations
❣️ Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities
Perks available in the office:
🍤Comfortable working conditions: modern and stylish work space, free lunches, drinks and snacks, recreation areas
🎯PlayStation, table tennis, workout zone and equipment
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.