iDeals Solutions has been creating the best client’s experience in using virtual rooms for data storage and exchange. We were able to make a competitive product and build a leading business in our niche. We have decided to make a product of our dreams that will leave competitors far behind. More than 2000 clients, among which there are LG, Toyota, PWC, HP, EY, Deloitte, Barclays, Rothschild, inspire us each day to become better.
We are looking for a Junior Product Manager who will be responsible for building, managing and maintaining internal iDeals products and tools, as well as minor customer-facing changes in the existing product. This role is perfect for a person with a keen interest in product management who is looking to take the next step in their career. Our candidate can juggle with open-ended problem statements and be able to make decisions based on both data and product instincts. And you’ll be part of a highly collaborative team dedicated to helping you learn, grow and take on new responsibilities.
• Act as an active coordinator between engineers, product managers, and stakeholders to build tools and processes that empower teams to execute with efficiency;
• Drive the development of internal products that will allow key users to be more efficient and performant and make their daily tasks faster and easier through smart tooling solutions;
• Define detailed product requirements, scope, ship, measure features, and use rapid cycles to iterate and learn;
• Identify and refine customer requirements, personas and use cases through customer research, including user interviews, analysing internal user data and insights;
• Write user stories, generate acceptance criteria, and gain familiarity with every step of our development process;
• Build PRD, delivering product changes to production and measuring success metrics;
• Work with software developers inside cross-functional teams to evaluate options for development and determine the optimal path for the execution of the agreed-upon design.
• Passionate about technologies and product development. Therefore, you are technically adept and have basic knowledge about how to design software, user experience, and formalising software requirements;
• Strong ability to work closely with internal stakeholders in assessing their needs and define product requirements. You communicate crisp and clear what matters and make complex topics understandable;
• Know how to create Product Requirements Documents: business needs definition, user stories, acceptance criteria, product requirements elicitation, formalising, and documenting with the requested level of detail. You able to define, track and analyse efficiency success metrics;
• Power to help translate business needs into product specifications and assist the engineering teams by prioritising development and testing needs. You able to define, track and analyse efficiency success metrics;
• Know about product management methodologies or principles, preferably even a few frameworks, and you can combine analytical approaches with creative solution-finding;
• Understand technical software development life cycle;
• English proficiency at least B1 (intermediate).
• Product management experience, ideally in B2B or internal tools;
• You know how to analyse and synthesise data. Writing SQL or knowing Python will be a great advantage;
• Knowledge of fundamental UX/UI and software development principles;
• Excellent problem-solving, organisational and analytical skills.
• Low hierarchy, since we work in squads (cross-functional feature teams);
• Planning is based on OKRs for the team and personal goals;
• Flexible working hours, the possibility to work remotely;
• Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
• Comfortable conditions of work: modern and stylish office, free lunches, coffee, tea, juices, fruits, and snacks places for recreation (PlayStation, a sports corner, table tennis, stretching, TRX, massage in the office);
• Social package: medical insurance, unlimited vacation;
• Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities.
iDeals Solutions is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.